BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Sandersville, GA
My husband has been using it for a while now.he love it. My kids love it to. It's really great! I love it so much!
Celestine P.
Celestine P.
Dundalk, MD
I love that it doesn't leave residue on your skin after it dries. Also the fragrances last longer than other soaps
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
Smells soo good. The eight pack comes in handy when you are like me, and always forget to buy when you run out.lol
sabrina a.
sabrina a.
Midville, GA
I love all lever 2000 bar soaps it leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed and it leaves your skin feeling cool
It's left your skin fresh an soft. And it;s very economical, because the pack come with multiple soap. i like it.
Esther H.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite soaps . I always have it stocked in my closet . Like the way it cleans and doesn't stick to me
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Nottingham, MD
Lever 2000 gets the body clean of dirt & it smells refreshing. Also, it's not harsh on the skin like other soaps.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Lucasville, OH
I used lever 2000 perfectly fresh it was refreshing and I felt squeaky clean and I even smelled good hours later.
Katie C.
Katie C.
It smells great and cleans without drying skin. No icky residue. Available at grocery store and corner drugstore.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?