BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is my husband's favorite. It has a fresh, manly smell, but isn't overpowering. The 8-pack also makes it very economical.
Dawn L.
Coatesville, PA
Leaves my skin clean and fresh feeling.
It doesn't leave a soap film. I have even washed my face with it and had no problems
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I like Lever bar soap as it has a nice clean smell. It doesn't leave a residual film like other soaps do. Price is great too!
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been my husbands go to soap for nearly 12 years now! He uses it every day so I make sure to keep plenty of backup!!
Michaela T.
Lucedale , MS
It made me feel clean, but also made my skin feel dry. It has a clean scent but I had to discontinue use due to the dry skin.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
Clean and Fresh! The Fresh bar soap with Aloe is my favorite. It works incredible well after a day in the sun. Use is daily!
Kinsey H.
Goshen, OH
I love how refreshing this soap is! I also love bars of soap because they're so concentrated they seem to last longer for me.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap gets me clean and had a nice smell. It sometimes does dry out my skin a bit though, but for the price, it's good!!
Kat W.
I've always loved lever 2000. It smells great but it is also the only bar soap I can use that doesn't cause me to get a rash.
Chely F.
Always leaves my skin nice and soft, it's all I buy . My whole family uses it. I've given our friends some so they can try it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?