BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Amy G.
Portageville, MO
We love lever 2000 in my family it's a good soap that leaves you feeling clean, and refreshed! I have used it since I was a kid
Christina B.
Danville, NH
We always use Lever 2000 because it leaves our skin clean and soft. It is very Gentle on our skin and doesn't leave a residue.

Jenia A.
North Carolina
Love this soap it cleanses very nicely but doesn't leave skin dry I also love the smell of this soap and it's very affordable.
Roxana V.
S Ozone Park, NY
My boyfriend loves this soap, it makes his skin very soft after he showers. He doesn't even need to use a little bit of lotion.
Ily I.
I love the fresh smell it leaves on my skin. I also like that it gets my skin clean without the feeling of product left behind.
Lisa M.
Lansdowne, PA
The fragrance was fresh and subtle. This soap lathered well with either a cloth or bath sponge. It could be more moisturizing.
Brit N.
I would recommend this one because it is so useful and it really is so under appreciated and makes my skin so clean and smooth.
terri b.
Vida, OR
This soap leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It has a marvelous and lasting scent. The 8 pack is so convenient and economical.
Love this bar soap because after taking shower my skin is soft and smell good. My skin always look fresh after using this soap.
Melanie T.
Florence, SC
This is my go-to soap, old faithful. I grew up using Lever2000. Although it would be nice to have more of a variety of scents.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?