BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Traci W.
Love the feeling after using Lever.I Like the fact that it comes in a 8 pack so I don't need to run to the store all the time.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX
I like the smell and the softness and it doesn't take to long to remove the soap from my body. The soap is not rough it si soft
Brit N.
I would recommend this one because it is so useful and it really is so under appreciated and makes my skin so clean and smooth.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
I really like it. it smell good and take care of my skin.
I think that it could be great if help to take care of your face too.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
Loved using this! smells amazing. my husband and children loved it as well. it made my skin feel so clean and I felt so fresh.
Tamara G.
Chattanooga, TN
This soap leaves no films feeling on the skin it's not too heavy on perfume and it seems to agree with my allergies and asthma.
Crystal M.
One of my all time favorites! Always leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Does not leave behind any residue and the scent lasts!
Yanaset A.
Columbus, OH
Smells very nice! Love how it bubbles,and how it applies . The only thing I didn't like was how it leaves the skin like leather
Ily I.
I love the fresh smell it leaves on my skin. I also like that it gets my skin clean without the feeling of product left behind.
Love this bar soap because after taking shower my skin is soft and smell good. My skin always look fresh after using this soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?