BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Christina S.
Christina S.
Great smelling and refreshing feeling! The soap stays soft and stays strong smelling after the first couple of uses
Shawnti S.
Shawnti S.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product it's so amazing. It leaves my skin soft and so moisturized. I definitely recommend this product
April S.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
Great stuff! Always great! Does leave my skin nasty. I would use it anytime. Don't worry about your skin with this.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
After a long day, a nice clean and refreshing shower with this hydrating soap leaves for a comfortable nights sleep
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Not much to say about it. It's soap. It cleans. Nothing too special about it. I literally have nothing else to say.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Nashville, TN
Makes me feel very clean and it lathers great but it dries my skin out so i only use it when i run out of body wash
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Sandersville, GA
My husband has been using it for a while now.he love it. My kids love it to. It's really great! I love it so much!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Love the feeling this soap gives me after using it. It doesn't dry out your skin but doesn't leave an oily feeling.
Celestine P.
Celestine P.
Dundalk, MD
I love that it doesn't leave residue on your skin after it dries. Also the fragrances last longer than other soaps
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?