BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is great for washing your dirty body. It has a nice scent and comes with a lot of bars of soap!
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Product cleans skin very well and leaves soft, fresh scent for hours. Great product at a great value.
Tonee J.
Port Lavaca, TX
This soap made my skin feel so soft and refreshing ! I highly recommend it to anyone with dry flaky skin !
Kinsey H.
Goshen, OH
I love how refreshing this soap is! I also love bars of soap because they're so concentrated they seem to last longer for me.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
fair.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX
I always use that soap, it's really good, clean all my body, make me feel better comfortable.. I always like to send to my family some!
April S.
Woodridge, IL
It smells good but it drys out my skin. It drys out my oil in my skin. I will not buy it again.
Danielle D.
North miami, FL
I enjoyed the cleanliness the Lever 2000 gave me but left my skin a bit dry. I bought the product in Walmart. There was a good value on the product, it was not too expensive and worked well. The scent left was nice. I would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Salma L.
Spring, TX
This has to be one of my brothers favorite bar soaps! They like how soft it leaves their skin
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?