BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Linda B.
It's a great soap for the family because it is good for most skin types. Leaves skin clean and refreashed and doesn't dry it out.
Sherry W.
I love the lever 2000 it made me feel so clean and refreshed it helped my skin not to be dry I recommend this bar soap to others
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
Very fresh fragrance, great to waken up the senses in the morning. It's cost effective so you feel very good about the investment
Kathia T.
Monterey, TN
I've been using this product for so many years. It's my favorite! It's affordable and gives a great clean feeling after each use!
Abby C.
Fraziers Bottom, WV
This soap is wonderful!! It has an awesome smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave a reside on my skin.
Theresa L.
Maryland, NY
Refreshing soap that doesn't dry your skin or leave any film on it. Actually refreshes and leaves your skin very smooth and soft.
Jordan B.
Virginia Beach, VA
It was really nice. It made my skin soft and kind glow a little. It smells really good and when i used it i felt really clean.
Jenia A.
North Carolina
Love this soap it cleanses very nicely but doesn't leave skin dry I also love the smell of this soap and it's very affordable.
Roxana V.
S Ozone Park, NY
My boyfriend loves this soap, it makes his skin very soft after he showers. He doesn't even need to use a little bit of lotion.
Traci W.
Sayre
Love the feeling after using Lever.I Like the fact that it comes in a 8 pack so I don't need to run to the store all the time.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?