BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tammy A.
Tammy A.
Hurst, TX
My doctor recommended this soap. It's great and smells nice. I usually buy it when I'm buying groceries at Tom Thumb
Shawnti S.
Shawnti S.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product it's so amazing. It leaves my skin soft and so moisturized. I definitely recommend this product
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Not much to say about it. It's soap. It cleans. Nothing too special about it. I literally have nothing else to say.
Allen D.
Allen D.
Morgantown, WV
I really like the smell and the lather of this product...my only issue is that it leaves my skin a bit dry-feeling.
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Cranston, RI
Love the fragrance and how it lathers. I do find you need the use a lotion after skin tends to feel dry if you dont
Myra Johnson M.
Myra Johnson M.
Greensboro
Absolutely love Lever 2000, been using product over to years. Does not irritate my skin and the smell I refreshing.
April S.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
Great stuff! Always great! Does leave my skin nasty. I would use it anytime. Don't worry about your skin with this.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Nashville, TN
Makes me feel very clean and it lathers great but it dries my skin out so i only use it when i run out of body wash
Lissette B.
Lissette B.
Easton, PA
Love the scent and one of the most important. It didn't dry out my skin. The scent on my skin stays on for a while.
I love using this bar soap. Not only because it cleans my skin but because I love that I feel fresh after I use it.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?