BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
I LOVE to refreshing smell!! I feel so clean after using it. The fresh smell lasts hours and hours after your shower!!
Ashlee T.
Mcdonough, GA
Its a great soap doesn't break me out or make me feel itchy. I would say it is good for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and it has yet to negatively impact me. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5!!
I love this soap! I leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is good too :)
tina h.
Blackwell, OK
My son uses lever 2000 he says it works great for his odor coverup. He loves the smell and how clean it makes him fell after a shower.
Lauren L.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my favorite soap, smells really fresh and does not dry out my skin! I use this soap every day and my husband loves it as well.
Wendy C.
Not irratating, does not dry skin, great product that my husband uses on a regular basis. Decently priced too!
Shannon W.
Wilmington, VT
Clean feeling with no residue. Nice but not overpowering scent and bars last a long time. Perfect for underarm skin, I use it daily.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
James A.
Vallejo, CA
Been using product for many times. always gets me clean, takes care of my skin. Gentle product
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?