BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Stephanie S.
Ooltewah, TN
I purchase this for my husband he likes the way it makes his skin feel and the fresh smell
Leisa W.
Knoxville, TN
Lever always leave my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. I purchased Lever at Sam's Club.
Genesis R.
Love how great it smells, /and how it doesnt leave your body dry from any soap bar resedue
Mikhala W.
Sugar Hill , GA
Smells really nice. doesn't leave that weird tight feeling in your skin. Nice and clean lol
Leanne R.
White Hall, AR
Lever soap leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. My family loves this great product!
Shellida H.
I love the way my skin feels afterwards and how clean I feel. I absolutely love this soap.
Cecilia B.
Summerville, SC
Love this soap! always smells super fresh and doesn't leave any residue or dry out my skin
Rebekah L.
Hudson, ME
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Soap makes you smell great. Lathers well. Great price.
Smells amazing. It's last up to like a good 2 weeks keeps your skin smelling fresh as ever
Myla N.
My family used this soap for a long time , we love the scent at smoothness in our our skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?