BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Watertown, NY
It felt less draggy. It gives a tight feeling. When drying, it leaves a dry feeling. It has many varieties of smells.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Belle Chasse, LA
It smells fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it any time I don't feel like using something perfume-y.
Bossilini S.
Bossilini S.
Staten Island, NY
I just love the soap leave a smooth body I while let anyone use this soap ..because it smiles good and it relaxes you

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beaufort
Great soap but beware if you have sensitive skin. I ended up with blotchy skin and raised bumps on my legs and arms.
Shantina W.
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Love the fresh scent the soap leaves on the skin. 8 bars last my household approximately 4 weeks which is a good buy
Gee M.
Gee M.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells great and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Others around me have commented on how good this product smells.
Hanna P.
Hanna P.
Delray Beach
I love the way this soap smells, reminds me of the beach and summer, and it feels like it gets me clean, no residue.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Washington, DC
The fresh scent is amazing. It leaves you wanting a longer shower because of it. We usually get it at Target or CVS.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Irwin, PA
My husband loves Lever. It is the only bar soap he uses. He always smells nice and clean after showering with Lever.
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Commerce city , Co
Our family uses level but I would like for it to be more moisturizing. It does a good job cleansing and does the job
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?