BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Karen F.
Woodbridge, VA
It left me clean but also Left my skin very dry, my skin was itchy when it was dry and it was not very soft after using tht soap
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
Awesome!!! Fresh, clean scent. I use it everyday. My husband loves it as well. I switched from Dial which was drying out my skin.
Hunter O.
Lever2000 worker well but made me it after, i have sensitive skin. Not recommended for those with sensitive skin. Dove is better.
Jennifer S.
Love this soap and the smell. It is also very affordable. My husband uses this the most. I love to smell him after his shower lol.
Kathia T.
Monterey, TN
I've been using this product for so many years. It's my favorite! It's affordable and gives a great clean feeling after each use!
Nicole W.
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft and refreshed and doesn't leave your skin feeling gritty at all!!😋😋😋😋❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Arlyn G.
Great scent for a great price! What more can you ask for? I love that the smell stays on your skin well after you have showered.
Missy King S.
Christiansburg, VA
Love it makes me so clean and smell great nothing makes me feel as fresh
The soap lasts too unlike most soaps they melt too fast
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this soap everyday and it makes your skin feel refreshed. It doesn't dry your skin at all and a Bar soap lasts for a while.
Sheri A.
Hollywood , AL
Lever 2000 leaves you feeling clean and not sticky like other bar soaps. It's very gently and works great for sensitive skin too.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?