BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lever 2000 is one of the best bars of soap that I have tried , rinses off completely and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin after a long shower. And I just love the great smell so fresh and clean . You absolutely have to give it a try . Bet you can't buy just one bar. Lol Tyvm
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
South Ozone Park, NY
Lever 2000, while being extremely affordable, is not very kind to your skin. It cleans well but leaves your skin very dry with a weird feeling, It dissolves very easily under water, so it does not last long. I would not recommend this product if you are looking for smooth, youthful skin
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Lever 2000 bar soap is a sure bet for a fresh, clean feeling that has staying power after a shower. It has a great fresh scent that is not overwhelming. It does a great job in cleaning and is reasonable priced. I not only recommend it to others but I am sure to keep it on hand at home.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Washington, DC
I was out and I always pick up new items so I decided to try the lever.2000 bar soap I got a single bar. I believe I paid $1 for this team at a local store . The smell was a nice unisex scent witch was different so I enjoyed it . I will buy this team again and tell my friends about it.
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
I really love the way that Lever 2000 has my body feeling afterwards there is no chalky residue and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is a great value and the smell is excellent and is gentle enough for the whole family to use. And I will continue to using this product. It is great
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
I'm always skeptical on using bar soap because I always feel like my skin feel tight after I use it. My mom bought this and I decided to try it out. It didn't make my skin feel tight at all! Nice and smooth and it smells great. I use this product everyday so I definitely recommend it!
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
I often buy this soap because it gives you a nice wash and it is easy on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and this soap does not irritate or cause dryness for my skin and the smell is a nice fresh scent that is nice for both genders. I will continue to buy this soap for my family.
Genie B.
Genie B.
Bogart, GA
This product smells amazing and leaves me feeling SO fresh and So clean!!!. It does not leave a film on my skin and I can actuality still smell it on into the day! I don't feel overly dry like I do with some bar soaps! I would defiantly recommend this product! Been using it for years!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Salisbury, MA
I bought it at my local grocery. I like the fresh scent and it is nice because it is a unisex soap it doesn't smell to girly for my brother. However i don't like how it still feels like it leave a film on my skin, of soap scum. However for the price i believe it is a pretty good soap.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Had a great scent, but became drying as I got out of the shower. It did not moisturize my skin well enough. I felt like there was still residue on my skin as I applied my moisturizer. I was quite disappointed in the product. If it had more moisturizing properties, that would be great!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?