BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Debi R.
Memphis, TN
I like the fragrance that I have to choose from. very clean soap, doesn't leave that filmy residue on your skin. its affordable and I can find it in any store. I also very much like the price.
Val J.
Wilmington, NC
This is hands down my favorite bar soap. It has gentle yet completely effective cleaning power with a super fresh smell. It also lathers well, and rinses well. Overall, a great product.
P
Smells wonderful & leaves you feeling fresh. I have been using this for years and I refuse to use any other soap unless I have to. This soap does not leave a residue on your skin.
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
Joyce B.
Plymouth, MA
Lever 2000 was recommended by my dermatologist; I have used it ever since. Great fresh scent, and i always feel clean and refreshed when I get out of the shower.
Beautiful S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Like this product.  It’s one of my favorites to use.  I feel the value is worth the price.

It has a nice smell, doesn’t irritate my skin.
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent that's long lasting. Can be a bit drying for my skin so I have to always moisturizer afterwards but I love the clean feeling. Reasonable price.
Lele L.
I lover lever 2000. It's always been a favorite, that and Zest. Leaves you smelling amazing. Only thing I don't like is it'll leave you super duper ashy
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This soap smells extremely good. I can smell it from a mile away. It also works good for sensitive skin. I could buy so many packs. I highly recommend
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?