BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap has a very light refreshing scent, not overpowering at all. I purchased from my local Walmart and I loved that it was gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The only downfall I found with this product was I felt like it leaves a light film on my skin. That has been my personal experience with majority of bar soaps. I would purchase again, but not for everyday use. My preference is still liquid body wash but I would recommend this to those that enjoy bar soap !
Beth H.
Richmond, TX
Fresh smelling and lathers really well. My skin feels clean but not dried out. I work out at the gym several times a week and find myself showering twice daily on these days. The bar is long-lasting and my skin feels soft after I get out of the shower. Sometimes I use a body wash in the shower if I'm in a hurry but when I use bar soap, this is the one I turn to!
Esmeralda G.
Downey, CA
I definitely like the fresh clean smell of the bar soap, it left my face feeling fresh and clean. Only downside was that it did make my face feeling a little dry, might just be because of my skin type(mine is combination skin, sometimes dry and other times oily). I guess it does work for other skin types because it was recommended by my doctor for my sister.
Amanda L.
Custer Park
I love lever 2000!!! when I was a child this is the only thing I could use on my sensitive skin with out breaking out in a head to toe rash. even as an adult when I start to break out I start using the lever 2000 and my rash will be gone withing a few hours after bathing. I love the smell, how soft it makes my skin, and how gentle it is on my sensitive skin!!!
Rhonda P.
Omaha, NE
Looking for a truly fresh feeling? This soap is for you! Lever 2000 is a non-nonsense bar soap that lathers up nicely and is very effective at breaking down the dirt and sweat of a long day. It rinses clean with no soapy residue or sticky feeling left behind. The scent is light and refreshing. The bar itself is a good size and really lasts a long time.
Jo L.
Fresno, CA
My family and I have been using Lever Body Soap for many years, in fact we started using Lever when it first came out and we loved it so much that we continue to use it to this day! My family and I love the Fresh Scent that lasts all day, it Lathers very well, and there is NO Residue left and you rinse off! We Highly recommend Lever 2000, we purchase the eight pack and the price is also right...Thanks Lever!!
Madeline M.
Charlotte, NC
Effectively gets dirt and grime off of you. You feel clean and refreshed after using it. I'm almost certain I got this soap at Walmart. It is a nice affordable soap an you can get it in a pack that will last forever. The only con is that if you don't rinse well enough it can leave a little residue.
Olivia C.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great! I will definitely use this bar again. I purchased it at Super Target. You can get it just about anywhere. I don't use it often. I use it mainly for pedicures and when I have been on the boat all day. The only con I can think of would be that it disintegrates over a period of time.
Ally C.
I always remember using this growing up! I remember the fresh, clean smell! I use this now to lather and shave my legs! It works well and leaves my legs feeling conditioned and moisturized! I so think bar soaps are a little out of date, but this would be a good choice if you are in the market!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?