BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Courtney T.
Piketon, OH
My husband like these. They do smell clean and the price is good. I don't feel like it all washes off, my skin always feels dry.
Arlyn G.
Great scent for a great price! What more can you ask for? I love that the smell stays on your skin well after you have showered.
Sherry W.
I love the lever 2000 it made me feel so clean and refreshed it helped my skin not to be dry I recommend this bar soap to others
Amanda W.
Smells amazing and has skin feeling fresh and clean. It's literally the best soap I could you and would definitely recommend it .
Hope C.
Terrell, TX
Great product. Fresh light scent, bar is solid and doesn't melt in the shower. Neutral scent that can be used for male or female.
Kelly J.
Love the smell of this bar soap!! It's smells so fresh and I feel so clean after I come out the shower. One of my fav bar soaps.
Erin C.
Denton, TX
This is an ok bar soap. It lathers well, but it doesn't moisturize as well as I would have hoped. I love the fresh, clean scent!
Kathia T.
Monterey, TN
I've been using this product for so many years. It's my favorite! It's affordable and gives a great clean feeling after each use!
Tonya W.
I like it's scent... it also cleans very well. However it melts fairly fast, so it doesn't last long. It could moisturize better.
Eva G.
I ❤️ The way it smells and makes my skin soft great for the whole family , it gives all day freshness, will not dry yor skin out
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?