BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Nicole W.
Revere
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft and refreshed and doesn't leave your skin feeling gritty at all!!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€
Theresa L.
Maryland, NY
Refreshing soap that doesn't dry your skin or leave any film on it. Actually refreshes and leaves your skin very smooth and soft.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Leaves skin clean and refreashed. Doesn't leave soap residue in tub. Can recycle the dirtiest kid back to being fresh and clean.
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
Very fresh fragrance, great to waken up the senses in the morning. It's cost effective so you feel very good about the investment
Arlyn G.
Great scent for a great price! What more can you ask for? I love that the smell stays on your skin well after you have showered.
Missy King S.
Christiansburg, VA
Love it makes me so clean and smell great nothing makes me feel as fresh
The soap lasts too unlike most soaps they melt too fast
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
Awesome!!! Fresh, clean scent. I use it everyday. My husband loves it as well. I switched from Dial which was drying out my skin.
Sherry W.
I love the lever 2000 it made me feel so clean and refreshed it helped my skin not to be dry I recommend this bar soap to others
Eva G.
I ❀️ The way it smells and makes my skin soft great for the whole family , it gives all day freshness, will not dry yor skin out
Tonya W.
Mesquite
I like it's scent... it also cleans very well. However it melts fairly fast, so it doesn't last long. It could moisturize better.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?