BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Madeline B.
Madeline B.
It was very good soap but it gIve me a rash do I had to discontinue using this product . I REALLY liked the sent of it
Zelene A.
Zelene A.
Cleans your body and keeps it fresh feeling. The bar of soap helps moisturize your body instead of leaving it feel dry
Soleil O.
Soleil O.
newark, Nj
I bought this for the first time its Nice but i don't like the smell.the texture its really nice it lieves my skin soft
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Fremont, OH
Good soap, smells good. Recommend it for a cheap way to get clean and smelling good. Great to buy in bulk with coupons
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best soap ever for a fresh feeling and soft skin. This is our go to soap for everyday use for everyone in our family.
Shicovia R.
Shicovia R.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this soap since middle school. It makes me feel real relaxed especially at night when it's bedtime.
Bossilini S.
Bossilini S.
Staten Island, NY
I just love the soap leave a smooth body I while let anyone use this soap ..because it smiles good and it relaxes you

Richard P.
Richard P.
FAYETTEVILLE, WV
I love the smell and how clean i feel after using this soap the one thing i don't like is the goo you get when it sets
Mary M.
Mary M.
Macon, GA
I tried the Lever 2000 Bar Soap. I have sensitive skin and this soap did not make my skin feel dry. I love the scent.
anita l.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
I used this product after forgetting my body wash so now i use it regularit makes you smell good and is not expensive
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?