BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Nikki H.
Shawnee, KS
We've been using this for a decade or more. Not too drying, and the scent it leaves behind is not strong or offensive.
Ashley B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its good soap make ur skin smooth and u refreshed u enjoy the bath u take and when u get out u fell like will great
Ramona R.
Refreshing product, i love how light weight it is
its very gentle and has a light scent to it which is not overwhelming
Sadie S.
This bar soap does not leave my skin dry and thirsty. Its rather refreshing feeling and smelling, it's not overpowering like most bar soap. I have sensitive skin and I do not feel itchy after using this soap. I use it regularly and love it.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I've bought it at Walmart and any drugstore. The bar itself lasts a while as long as it stays dry. I've used it every time I takes bath or shower. I would totally use it more. Just have to watch my skin to make sure it doesn't dry out.(:
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Sheena R.
This soap is amazing it makes your skin feel perfect. And leaves you smelling so fresh and ckean. Love it!!!
Jenna M.
Colonial Heights, VA
Works well but does leave that bar soap feeling to your skin after you rinse off.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?