BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Michelle C.
Huntington Park, CA
Good price & smells really good . I give this soap a thumbs up and a must try ! Also leaves your skin moisturized and smelling good
Cheri R.
Leave you with a clean and fresh feeling. In my opinion lever 2000 is great because it doesn't leave a nasty feeling on your skin.
christina s.
Far Rockaway , NY
Love how smooth & soft my skin is after using it! Doesn't dry out my skin either. Will definitely keep using for my daily showers.
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product had a great smell and a good clean feeling on my skin. It wasn't drying like some brands. I would purchase this again.
candice r.
Corydon, KY
This soap is so fresh and clean. Both male and female can use this comfortably. The soap leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Nadia M.
Este jabón proporciona limpieza y cuidado para la piel, me encanta su olor a limpio, deja una sensación de frescura que me encanta
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Very good products. Smells good. It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I use it to wash my face too. It doesn't make my skin look dry.
Crystal H.
Otis, OR
It was good didn't leave me feeling sticky after my shower, that's always a plus! The smell was alright, but I like fruity smells.
Kelly P.
Muncie , IN
Lever is a product I love the fresh scent, lather and all day fresh feeling. When everything goes wrong Lever doesn't let me down.
Madison R.
Good for sensitive skin doesn't dry skin out but yet takes all of the grease and grime off, leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?