BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the refreshing smell and the non residue feel. Perfect size. Great for everyday use.
Takoja A.
Loves the way it makes me skin feels and the smell. It doesn't dry out my skin. This soap leaves my skin feeling do soft but not oily.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
T.L. H.
Youngsville, PA
Love, love, love the clean fresh smell. This bar soap leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Susan P.
Lever 2000 is a very good product. It is very mild. It doesn't dry out your skin. It lathers very well. It has no odor. Very good for children and adults to use.
Catherine L.
Great bar soap which does not leave any film on your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the smell is not overwhelming. It is also a great value for the number of bars.
Shinikia M.
This is the brand that I use most often. It gets me really clean and it's very affordable. I recommend this to my family and friends.
I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel clean and smooth . Not pricey like the other soaps
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This soap is perfect for clearing up your skin! I love using this as a face wash and it removed everything from my skin and leaves it feeling very clean.
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?