BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Germanton, NC
Walmart. Love lever 2000. Smells good. Feel clean. Price is always reasonable & doesn't break out my sensitive skin kid.
Amara D.
Amara D.
This is really nice. It has such a pleasing scent but not one two girly or anything. It also makes me feel really clean.
Emma-Liza B.
Emma-Liza B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It has a fresh scent and the bar doesn't dissolve quickly in the shower. Doesn't leave my skin feeling left with a film.
ella w.
ella w.
Keokuk, IA
Lathered nicely made my skin soft Would definitely continue to buy The price is great if you have any family smaller bed
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Lever is a great smelling soap. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. My whole family uses this soap on a daily basis.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Downey , Ca
I usually use dove but I decided to try this one and I liked it. I guess it got the job done but I'm sticking with dove
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Andover, MN
I love how it smells. Doesn't leave me feeling dried out after either. I like how it didn't leave a residue after also.
Lisandy B.
Lisandy B.
Lever 2000 leaves you with the most amazing fresh scent. Skin feels moisturizied and soft for a ridiculously low price.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Leaves my body feeling super clean and fresh. Has a good smell to it but not too strong. Doesn't overly dry out my skin
Ramona R.
Ramona R.
Refreshing product, i love how light weight it is
its very gentle and has a light scent to it which is not overwhelming
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?