BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this product for my kids! Love the smell and how it feels on the skin.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
Michelle M.
Lever 2000 is one of the best bars of soap that I have tried , rinses off completely and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin after a long shower. And I just love the great smell so fresh and clean . You absolutely have to give it a try . Bet you can't buy just one bar. Lol Tyvm
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice clean scent. And it keeps you fresh without interfering with your fragrances.
Seen as a manly soap, but really good.
Annie E.
Peyton, CO
This product is great for people who don't have sensitive skin and are looking for a good clean. The soap leaves the user with a clean feeling but can be very drying to the skin.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
LEVER 2000 IS A REFRESHING PRODUCT AND THE SCENT IS GREAT. IT LATHERS VERY WELL AND DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT IN BJ'S. I CONTINUE TO PURCHASE THIS BATH SOAP IT IS A GREAT VALUE. A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WORTH IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Lena Ann R.
I loved the smell when it first came out and still do.. It really makes your body soft and smells good at the same time..
Elizabeth S.
Panama City, FL
Love the smell and clean feel! It's great that I have found one soap that all of my family can use.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I found this soap very refreshing. It also didn't dry my skin out which I usually have that problem with other soap bars.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?