BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Lever is a great smelling soap. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. My whole family uses this soap on a daily basis.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
Shaney S.
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Concord, NC
I feel fresh and clean after use. Lathers great. Smells great! I love that soap smell after use that stays on your body.
Jahyah J.
Jahyah J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
One of the best soaps I have used! Leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. I love the smell and light texture of the soap
Eva G.
Eva G.
El Paso
I absolutely love this bar soap. It makes ,e feel refreshed and clean. No heavy residue on my skin. Just a clean feeling
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the fragrance that makes my skin, to be a bar soap has a very pleasant aroma plus it leaves the skin soft.
Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.
Farmingdale, NY
I've been using this name brand for almost a year and I never had a problem . It leaves my skin smelling good and smooth
Yanique P.
Yanique P.
I love the fresh, clean scent of Lever 2000, the lather and the great feeling it leaves on my skin when I take a shower.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Germanton, NC
Walmart. Love lever 2000. Smells good. Feel clean. Price is always reasonable & doesn't break out my sensitive skin kid.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?