BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice clean scent. And it keeps you fresh without interfering with your fragrances.
Seen as a manly soap, but really good.
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Good soap love the smell and lathers well grandsons enjoy the smell also. Price is reasonable and it lasts quite a while.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Watford City, ND
I've used Lever 2000 my whole life. The smell is so clean and the soap it's self leaves you feeling refreshed. I LOVE it!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC
I like the fragrance of this soap bar. Each soap bar lasts a long time, and the price point on this product is very good.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Schenectady, NY
Love Lever 2000. It leaves my skin feeling clean. I also love that the scent remains on my skin for hours after I shower.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Lena Ann R.
Lena Ann R.
I loved the smell when it first came out and still do.. It really makes your body soft and smells good at the same time..
Diana G.
Diana G.
Houston, Tx
I love it! Its so smooth in my body and in my face it leaves my skin Really soft and in my face i don't get any breakouts
Shanna A.
Shanna A.
Clarkston, MI
I love lever 2000. It has a fresh smell. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. It leaves me feeling clean all day.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?