BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Debra P.
Macomb, MI
Love it, very clean and rinses off!! #clean Relatively inexpensive! Not too overpowering. Also comes in a family pack for best value..
Darie A.
New York
This soap is the best it leaves your sink fresh and Samantha it work in all type or skin it's auntie allergic to smell really good too.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
The only soap I have consistently used that does not cause me to breakout. It is perfect for both mine and my husband's sensitive skin.
Mary B.
Akron, OH
This is really the only soap I use!! Love the fresh clean scent! Gentle to my skin. Does not dry my skin out. I use this soap everyday.
Nicole B.
This soap is really good and very clean smelling. I like how clean i feel when i use this soap, however it is a bit drying to the skin.
Garrett I.
Gwynn Oak, MD
My body felt dry after using this product. The frangrence was appealing. It wasing too overbearing. I bought this product from Walmart.
Sonia T.
Euclid, OH
Smell super good , but this brand dry my skin too much !! Is really good but not for me , my husband love it , i have really dry skin !
Amanda C.
Reading, PA
Most of my family uses it . its are go to soap . smells great feels great on skin . does not try up my skin and it feels refreshing .
Noli S.
I love lever soaps! they're very fresh and moisturizing and seem to clear skin too! smells great. i wish they had more scent options.
Betsy D.
Staten Island, NY
This soap is AH-MAZE-ING!! It smells devine and doesn't leave my skin dry like other soaps. The price is right too! Love, love, love!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?