BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Trinity B.
Cross Plains, TN
I feel squeaky clean after using Lever! I love the smell and how soft my skin is! It's a great price comparitively to other bar soaps
Tracy H.
Richardson, TX
My favorite soap. Especially when I come in from a hard workout! It has a really great smell and I feel completely clean afterwards.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I always buy Lever 2000 , it smells great and I shop at Sam's club and buy it in bulk and it is a great price . Makes me feel clean .
Betsy D.
Staten Island, NY
This soap is AH-MAZE-ING!! It smells devine and doesn't leave my skin dry like other soaps. The price is right too! Love, love, love!
Shinikia M.
This is the brand that I use most often. It gets me really clean and it's very affordable. I recommend this to my family and friends.
Julie L.
Glenview, IL
We love the Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. It makes you feel clean and fresh. Never a filmy layer left on your skin.
Heather Y.
I use this daily! I love this product! I always feel refreshed after using this! I go through a lot of this monthly. I never run out.
Iraya C.
It made my skin softer but I didn't feel it cleaned my skin. I felt I had to go over a certain part multiple times just to feel clean
Emma K.
Robbinsville, NC
It is fine and it gets me clean but I don't love it. It is sticky and that's not great. When I use it I think it will not rinse off.
Tina I.
Nothing makes my face and body feel cleaner then this brand. It also helped my daughter with her acne problem. I give it an A PLUS!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?