BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Pottstown, PA
A clean scent without being overwhelming. Perfect for the entire family. Very attractive price point. Definitely a bargain!
Candida A.
Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Sunshine L.
Sunshine L.
This is my go to soap for summer months. I feel like I'm never clean enough using any other soaps when I'm hot and sweaty!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Did not enjoy this soap after drying myself i noticed white powdery spots in my hands , i didn't purchase this soap again .
Janeen P.
Janeen P.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love the product. Nice fresh feeling after showering. Product doesn't leave any residue. My favorite brand of soap to use.
Leslie Q.
Leslie Q.
Mobile, AL
Clean feeling, no leftover residue. Only bar soap I use. Great fresh scent. Felt fresh all day. Would recommend to others
Rosemary C.
Rosemary C.
Good soap love the smell and lathers well grandsons enjoy the smell also. Price is reasonable and it lasts quite a while.
Errin C.
Errin C.
Odessa, TX
This bar had a nice fresh scent and I always felt clean after using it. The only draw back was that it dried out my skin.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Lena Ann R.
Lena Ann R.
I loved the smell when it first came out and still do.. It really makes your body soft and smells good at the same time..
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?