BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
This soap smells awesome and really gets the job done. Not only do I use it for showers, but I also include it in my facial routine.
Natasha B.
Berlin, NJ
This is my go to all the time. It lathers amazingly and lasts a long time! It smells so nice and fresh! It keeps my skin really soft.
Estrella B.
Wellness Guru Expert
There's nothing better than a bar soap that doesn't have a strong smell. I've used this brand all my life and don't plan on stopping!
Heather W.
State University, AR
I like this because it gives you a hospital clean kind of feeling. It's not scented much so it's good for people with sensitive skin
Amanda C.
Reading, PA
Most of my family uses it . its are go to soap . smells great feels great on skin . does not try up my skin and it feels refreshing .
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
I have used this on my face and it actually helps dry up my acne! The only thing with it is that it leaves my face feeling very dry.
Brandi W.
Dripping Springs, TX
It's a really nice soap. Ot had a nice fresh scent & wasn't overpowering. I felt vety clean afterwards. I would definitely use again.
Myra H.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
My husband really likes this product, so when I'm out of my Dove bar, I raid his soap. That's the only reason I use it, to be honest.
Betsy D.
Staten Island, NY
This soap is AH-MAZE-ING!! It smells devine and doesn't leave my skin dry like other soaps. The price is right too! Love, love, love!
Julie L.
Glenview, IL
We love the Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. It makes you feel clean and fresh. Never a filmy layer left on your skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?