BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Daiane A.
Frisco, TX
I always use that soap, it's really good, clean all my body, make me feel better comfortable.. I always like to send to my family some!
Soraya P.
Hialeah, FL
Currently using for the first time. I like it. However, wish it left my skin feeling cleaner and exfoliated. But it doesn't. Smells ok.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
The only soap I have consistently used that does not cause me to breakout. It is perfect for both mine and my husband's sensitive skin.
Mary B.
Akron, OH
This is really the only soap I use!! Love the fresh clean scent! Gentle to my skin. Does not dry my skin out. I use this soap everyday.
Nicole B.
This soap is really good and very clean smelling. I like how clean i feel when i use this soap, however it is a bit drying to the skin.
Garrett I.
Gwynn Oak, MD
My body felt dry after using this product. The frangrence was appealing. It wasing too overbearing. I bought this product from Walmart.
Sonia T.
Euclid, OH
Smell super good , but this brand dry my skin too much !! Is really good but not for me , my husband love it , i have really dry skin !
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I always buy Lever 2000 , it smells great and I shop at Sam's club and buy it in bulk and it is a great price . Makes me feel clean .
Betsy D.
Staten Island, NY
This soap is AH-MAZE-ING!! It smells devine and doesn't leave my skin dry like other soaps. The price is right too! Love, love, love!
Delaney W.
Fort Wayne, IN
The soap doesnt leave skin smooth after. It almost feels sticky. I mean it works to clean but I wanted it to make my skin feel softer
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?