BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
Clean and Fresh! The Fresh bar soap with Aloe is my favorite. It works incredible well after a day in the sun. Use is daily!
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Love Lever scent and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The fresh scent lasts quite awhile leaving me feeling fresh all day.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been my husbands go to soap for nearly 12 years now! He uses it every day so I make sure to keep plenty of backup!!
Debra G.
Debra G.
Lever 2000 smells so fresh and clean and does not dry out my skin! It is very affordable and lasts a long time in the showe.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Coatesville, PA
Leaves my skin clean and fresh feeling.
It doesn't leave a soap film. I have even washed my face with it and had no problems
Madison M.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap gets me clean and had a nice smell. It sometimes does dry out my skin a bit though, but for the price, it's good!!
Não experimentei, mas parece ser macio e com uma boa durabilidade, sem agredir a pele, e são denominados para varias peles.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Orlando, FL
I have been using Lever 2000 for years. I love the scent it gives us, although it lacks in moisture it is a great soap bar.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Grafton, Wv
I 100% recommend this soap to anyone, it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and don't leave a soapy residue on your skin..
Martha B.
Martha B.
Tulare, CA
Love using lever 2000. Leaves my skin soft. Doesn't dry my skin at all. Smells great. Use this bar soap a lot. Recommend it
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?