BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX
I always use that soap, it's really good, clean all my body, make me feel better comfortable.. I always like to send to my family some!
April S.
Woodridge, IL
It smells good but it drys out my skin. It drys out my oil in my skin. I will not buy it again.
Danielle D.
North miami, FL
I enjoyed the cleanliness the Lever 2000 gave me but left my skin a bit dry. I bought the product in Walmart. There was a good value on the product, it was not too expensive and worked well. The scent left was nice. I would recommend for someone with oily skin.
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Salma L.
Spring, TX
This has to be one of my brothers favorite bar soaps! They like how soft it leaves their skin
I have dry skin and this soap makes my skin feel clean and smooth . Not pricey like the other soaps
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?