BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Debra P.
Macomb, MI
Love it, very clean and rinses off!! #clean Relatively inexpensive! Not too overpowering. Also comes in a family pack for best value..
Natasha B.
Longview, TX
My doctor recommended this brand and I must say he was right. I was left with feeling clean smelling nice and I didn't feel dried out!
Mary B.
Akron, OH
This is really the only soap I use!! Love the fresh clean scent! Gentle to my skin. Does not dry my skin out. I use this soap everyday.
Takoja A.
Loves the way it makes me skin feels and the smell. It doesn't dry out my skin. This soap leaves my skin feeling do soft but not oily.
Aubrey S.
Cookeville, TN
Typical bar of soap. Does not leave soapy residue on skin. Leaves skin feeling clean with a nice clean scent. Very gentle on the skin.
MELISSA F.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite bar soap. It has a clean scent, not too strong and I never get dry skin. I use it all over and never have problems
Darie A.
New York
This soap is the best it leaves your sink fresh and Samantha it work in all type or skin it's auntie allergic to smell really good too.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX
I always use that soap, it's really good, clean all my body, make me feel better comfortable.. I always like to send to my family some!
Stephanie G.
Smells so clean and leaves my skin feeling good. I don't feel that this product drys my skin any. My family and I use it all the time.
Nicole B.
This soap is really good and very clean smelling. I like how clean i feel when i use this soap, however it is a bit drying to the skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?