BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Modesto, CA
The scent is great and I feel clean. I really like this soap compared to other brands and it is much better than glycerin soap
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lansdowne, PA
The fragrance was fresh and subtle. This soap lathered well with either a cloth or bath sponge. It could be more moisturizing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
Loved using this! smells amazing. my husband and children loved it as well. it made my skin feel so clean and I felt so fresh.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MS
Great smell & leaves your skin feeling so soft & clean!
Great Price!
Great for oily skin but won't leave your skin dried out!
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Lucedale, MS
It made me feel clean, but also made my skin feel dry. It has a clean scent but I had to discontinue use due to the dry skin.
Kat W.
Kat W.
I've always loved lever 2000. It smells great but it is also the only bar soap I can use that doesn't cause me to get a rash.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is my husband's favorite. It has a fresh, manly smell, but isn't overpowering. The 8-pack also makes it very economical.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH
I like Lever bar soap as it has a nice clean smell. It doesn't leave a residual film like other soaps do. Price is great too!
Chely F.
Chely F.
Always leaves my skin nice and soft, it's all I buy . My whole family uses it. I've given our friends some so they can try it
Kinsey H.
Kinsey H.
Goshen, OH
I love how refreshing this soap is! I also love bars of soap because they're so concentrated they seem to last longer for me.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?