BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the refreshing smell and the non residue feel. Perfect size. Great for everyday use.
Cathy C.
Hensley, AR
It's great for showering after being in the hot sun and sweating. I use it about 2 times a week after gardening. I'm not crazy about the man smell but it makes me feels fresh. I bought it at Wal Mart.
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Vanessa M.
Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day! Priced very nicely and the scent is perfect for me. Other soaps have left me dry feeling. This one doe not!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best Soap ever clean smell not over powering that layers well with my high end perfumes I love to wear!!! You do not want an overpowering soap scent when you have high dollar fragrances instead! This is my go to soap bar leave my skin clean and lightly fragranced!!! :)
LaShiba B.
I purchased this soap from Costco and the smell is wonderful. My husband only wants to use the lever 2000 soaps.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is great for washing your dirty body. It has a nice scent and comes with a lot of bars of soap!
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Product cleans skin very well and leaves soft, fresh scent for hours. Great product at a great value.
April S.
Woodridge, IL
It smells good but it drys out my skin. It drys out my oil in my skin. I will not buy it again.
Takoja A.
Loves the way it makes me skin feels and the smell. It doesn't dry out my skin. This soap leaves my skin feeling do soft but not oily.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?