BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Kesten K.
Sweeny, TX
Was recommended this by my dermatologist years ago! It is my tried and true method to keep my skin clean and it doesn't overdry like other soaps. It also doesn't have a heavy fragrance which is good for my husband who has a sensitive nose!
Philianne J.
Trenton, NJ
This bar soap is the best, I started using it about 6 months ago, and I love it. It doest not dry out your skin and it's not hard to rinse off either. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.
Jess V.
I feel very clean after I have used this soap unlike other products I have tried I feel as if this gets all the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves a nice clean scent. Does feel a little harsh but it's my preference. I would definitely buy it again.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
Okay when I think of bar soap I don't really go for quality I always go for quantity. But this gives you both! It's not expensive and literally leaves my body refreshed and smelling just normal it's not a strong scent! Just perfect and then of course I use my body wash after for extra maintenance don't mind me haha! But this is a good product by itself!
Casey B.
Nashville, TN
Makes me feel very clean and it lathers great but it dries my skin out so i only use it when i run out of body wash
Johnnie J.
Gordon, GA
My family and I love lever 2000. It smells fresh and clean and it nourishes your skin, doesn't dry it out.
Victoria P.
Keystone Heights, FL
We love it. We love it. It smells great. Reasonably priced.works great. Love the product.
Holly T.
I love Lever 2000 when its been a hot day down here in texas, it has a fresh smell and wakes your body up and you showing the heat away, Its gentle on my skin and harsh to the dirt. More pro's the cons. The only con is the shower has to end. I would buy it again
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Amy M.
These didn't make me feel very clean. Kinda dry too. We were staying with my sister and this is all they use.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?