BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Sherri R.
Sherri R.
Clinton
It leaves u smelling refreshed.and when ur done u are very clean an smell great.ive used it off an on for years an dove as well
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Sadly, this is hard to find, but when i find it, i stockpile. I much prefer bars versus body wash. Smells good and is hydrating.
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
I really like it. it smell good and take care of my skin.
I think that it could be great if help to take care of your face too.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Chattanooga, TN
This soap leaves no films feeling on the skin it's not too heavy on perfume and it seems to agree with my allergies and asthma.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Danville, NH
We always use Lever 2000 because it leaves our skin clean and soft. It is very Gentle on our skin and doesn't leave a residue.

Crystal M.
Crystal M.
One of my all time favorites! Always leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Does not leave behind any residue and the scent lasts!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Florence, SC
This is my go-to soap, old faithful. I grew up using Lever2000. Although it would be nice to have more of a variety of scents.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Virginia Beach, VA
It was really nice. It made my skin soft and kind glow a little. It smells really good and when i used it i felt really clean.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lever 2000 is my favorite bar soap. It leaves me clean and fresh and doesn't leave behind slimy scale all over my shower door!
Traci W.
Traci W.
Sayre
Love the feeling after using Lever.I Like the fact that it comes in a 8 pack so I don't need to run to the store all the time.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?