BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Sadly, this is hard to find, but when i find it, i stockpile. I much prefer bars versus body wash. Smells good and is hydrating.
Tina I.
Nothing makes my face and body feel cleaner then this brand. It also helped my daughter with her acne problem. I give it an A PLUS!!
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
Lever 2000 provides a smooth texture on your skin but can sometimes not lather up enough when taking a shower. Lever 2000 is amazing for washing your hands and completing other tasks, but like I said, it doesn't lather up well. I would still recommend it though.
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Dawn C.
Orlando, FL
Lever 2000 get the job done, gets you cleaned up nice and smelling nice afterwards
Bar does last a long time.
jane R.
Milford, PA
Lightly scented with a rich creamy lather . Very gentle on your skin. Leaves you feeling confidant
Katrin F.
I absolutely love this bar! I use it in the shower every night, and not only does this bar smell clean and fresh- it makes me feel clean and fresh!
Myra Johnson M.
Greensboro
Absolutely love Lever 2000, been using product over to years. Does not irritate my skin and the smell I refreshing.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?