BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Laura G.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a good soap. It gives you a really clean feeling that you can't get from any other soap. However, it sometimes would make my skin dry.
Patricia W.
Macon, GA
I like the way the product makes u feel.I also think it helps kill germs and it keeps my kids nice and clean i would recommend this product
Angie A.
Winston Salem, NC
Doesn't leave a residue and smells great! Really cleans well and fits perfectly in your hand...not too big or small and the perfect shape.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
My whole family love lever great smell skin feels soft the scent stays with you for a while great soap feels so clean.we use it every day.
Zully P.
Bronx, NY
Don’t really like this soap. It doesn’t really smell good & gives me a rash. Wouldn’t use it again unless it’s the only one left on earth.
Huntingburg, IN
I use daily . It doesn't dry out your skin and I love the fresh clean smell. It can be used by both males and females because of the scent.
brooke c.
Great scent! I don;t often use bar soap but this is my favorite. I have also tried the aloe scent but classic is much better in my opinion
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the smell of the bar soap; not too overpowering. It could have a little bit more moisturizer, seems to dry out my skin for the winter
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this is a good, inexpensive soap. It gets the job done without being too drying or leaving a film and it has a nice pleasant scent.
Tatiana H.
Berwyn, IL
I love bar soaps! And lever 2000 has been an all-time favorite! I've been using it for so long because of how clean it makes my skin feel
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?