BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Arlyn G.
Arlyn G.
Great scent for a great price! What more can you ask for? I love that the smell stays on your skin well after you have showered.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Leaves you smelling fresh, feeling clean with no musk or oily skin. Makes your skin feel soft. Definitely recommend to all ages.
Missy King S.
Missy King S.
Christiansburg, VA
Love it makes me so clean and smell great nothing makes me feel as fresh
The soap lasts too unlike most soaps they melt too fast
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Piketon, OH
My husband like these. They do smell clean and the price is good. I don't feel like it all washes off, my skin always feels dry.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Washington, DC
Leaves a clean moisturizing feel!!! Skin is soft and clean. No fume on the skin. Even good for children without sensitive skin.
ashley e.
ashley e.
Rochester, MN
I love that it smells great and makes my skin very soft. I enjoy that it doesn't makr my skin feel dry or sticky like others do
Delia T.
Delia T.
Mcallen, TX
I like the smell and the softness and it doesn't take to long to remove the soap from my body. The soap is not rough it si soft
Yanaset A.
Yanaset A.
Columbus, OH
Smells very nice! Love how it bubbles,and how it applies . The only thing I didn't like was how it leaves the skin like leather
Love this bar soap because after taking shower my skin is soft and smell good. My skin always look fresh after using this soap.
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Sadly, this is hard to find, but when i find it, i stockpile. I much prefer bars versus body wash. Smells good and is hydrating.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?