BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Camarillo, CA
I chose this bar of soap because it had a fresh smell. It lasted through many uses because I love to have a thick lather of soap when I wash my body. Maybe since I use a lot of soap at a time it felt some what dry and had to use lotion to remoisturize. I would definitely buy this brand again.
Jeri R.
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
LaTonya T.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘™
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Indianapolis, IN
My boys love this soap! It laters well and leaves no sticky residue. It also smells great! I often use it in the summer myself after doing yard work as I feel it gets my skin cleaner than a traditional body wash. The scent is clean but not overpowering like some soaps that my sons have used.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Clovis, CA
Lever 2000 not only smells clean and fresh, but it will make you feel clean and refreshed. With its advanced hydration formula, it will leave your skin feeling less dry than with other bar soaps. With lots of sudsing action, I always end my shower knowing that Lever 2000 has done it's job!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Pelham, GA
Lever 2000 perfectly fresh bar soap speaks for itself. This soap has many advantages, not only are you getting Quality but your also getting quantity, for a low price. This bar soap leaves you skin looking, feeling, and smelling perfectly fresh. I would recommend this to everyone I know!!!
Ginnie B.
Ginnie B.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love the LEVER 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing bar soap. I love the way that it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After using LEVER 2000, I actually feel clean, and it doesn't dry out my skin. The scents are not too overwhelming. Just enough to know you are clean and fresh.
Beth W.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
I have used this soap since I was a teenager and now it is the soap I buy for my whole family. Even sent a kid to college with it. Fresh smell, perfect lather, rinses clean, no residue on my shower floor. Even tuck a bar into my linen closet to lightly scent the sheets. Will never switch!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
It gets the job done and I do feel like it gets me clean, but it leaves my skin dry. The clean scent does last a long time. I used it daily for several months, but then decided to switch brands because it was too harsh on my skin. I would buy it again, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Shaunte B.
Shaunte B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling delicious! I use Lever 2000 because of all the bar soaps, this one leaves minimal residue in my shower which is important. I usually purchase in bulk from Costco or Sams club but if I just need a quick box, Walmart always has them on deck!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?