BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Zully P.
Bronx, NY
Don’t really like this soap. It doesn’t really smell good & gives me a rash. Wouldn’t use it again unless it’s the only one left on earth.
TERESA G.
Huntingburg, IN
I use daily . It doesn't dry out your skin and I love the fresh clean smell. It can be used by both males and females because of the scent.
brooke c.
Great scent! I don;t often use bar soap but this is my favorite. I have also tried the aloe scent but classic is much better in my opinion
Dale H.
Lever 2000 is my perfered brand of soup it never leaves behind a nasty film and I always tell my friends that this is the best soap to use
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this is a good, inexpensive soap. It gets the job done without being too drying or leaving a film and it has a nice pleasant scent.
Amyy B.
Victorville, CA
Really love this soap. Make a my skin feel fresh. And it's smells amazing. It's make you feel refreshed dealt do recommend this lever soap
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
I don't leave home without it, love the scent. Been using for 6 yrs now. I will not use anything else, love the cleanest it leave the body
saja A.
Pullman, WA
AWSOME very fresh and clean. we always have a bar in one of the bathrooms pros? clean and fresh nice sent, con? they dont make liquid soap.
Laura G.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a good soap. It gives you a really clean feeling that you can't get from any other soap. However, it sometimes would make my skin dry.
Patricia W.
Macon, GA
I like the way the product makes u feel.I also think it helps kill germs and it keeps my kids nice and clean i would recommend this product
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?