BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Holly Z.
Lockport, IL
Lever 2000 is my go-to soap for when I want to feel extra clean. It smells fresh, works well and does not leave any residue on the skin.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Lever 2000 is my all-time favorite brand for bar soap. Even though they discontinued my favorite scent/type some years ago, I still actively use it and I almost always buy it from Target or Walmart.
Priya G.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my skin refresh and smells wonderful no sticky weird skin texture when using this soap just leaves my skin super soft and smooth
Takoja A.
Loves the way it makes me skin feels and the smell. It doesn't dry out my skin. This soap leaves my skin feeling do soft but not oily.
T.L. H.
Youngsville, PA
Love, love, love the clean fresh smell. This bar soap leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
I have used this on my face and it actually helps dry up my acne! The only thing with it is that it leaves my face feeling very dry.
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Catherine L.
Great bar soap which does not leave any film on your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the smell is not overwhelming. It is also a great value for the number of bars.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
Lever 2000 provides a smooth texture on your skin but can sometimes not lather up enough when taking a shower. Lever 2000 is amazing for washing your hands and completing other tasks, but like I said, it doesn't lather up well. I would still recommend it though.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This is the soap our house does not go without! We have been using it for years and will continue to forever!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?