BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love this soap and the smell. It is also very affordable. My husband uses this the most. I love to smell him after his shower lol.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I use this soap everyday and it makes your skin feel refreshed. It doesn't dry your skin at all and a Bar soap lasts for a while.
Arturo P.
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
Very fresh fragrance, great to waken up the senses in the morning. It's cost effective so you feel very good about the investment
Erin C.
Erin C.
Denton, TX
This is an ok bar soap. It lathers well, but it doesn't moisturize as well as I would have hoped. I love the fresh, clean scent!
Eva G.
Eva G.
I ❤️ The way it smells and makes my skin soft great for the whole family , it gives all day freshness, will not dry yor skin out
Lakshmi D.
Lakshmi D.
Love it! I use it everyday! it smells amazing and lasts about a good two weeks i believe. its gentle soap. i use it twice a day.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Leaves skin clean and refreashed. Doesn't leave soap residue in tub. Can recycle the dirtiest kid back to being fresh and clean.
Missy King S.
Missy King S.
Christiansburg, VA
Love it makes me so clean and smell great nothing makes me feel as fresh
The soap lasts too unlike most soaps they melt too fast
Karen F.
Karen F.
Woodbridge, VA
It left me clean but also Left my skin very dry, my skin was itchy when it was dry and it was not very soft after using tht soap
Arlyn G.
Arlyn G.
Great scent for a great price! What more can you ask for? I love that the smell stays on your skin well after you have showered.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?