BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Anna S.
Spring Hill
very clean feeling
i prefer using a liquid type soap.
purchased at the supermarket or drug store. hubby loves it i think its a a gentle soap
Azalia P.
Wallkill, NY
Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo usaba de adolescente y hacían muchos años no Lo veía pero hace un mes lo volví a comprar y no me arrepiento
Tabitha W.
Lever 2000 is Timeless! I can always count on it being gentle and cleansing for sensitive skin. It is always of good value and never pricey.
Loretta E.
Hobart, IN
No soap scum film, rinses clean, smells great, and affordable! I always get the best deal at my local Walmart or Sam's Club!! Great product!
Karen A.
pontotoc, MS
I have been a Lever 2000 user for many years. Not only does it feel clean, I also love the scent. As far as bar soap, it is my first choice.
Patricia A.
Austin, TX
We have been using Lever 2000 for over 16 years & love it... we've tried others but always go back to the one that leaves that clean feeling!
Helen e.
Sanford, NC
I really like the one I tried, it's didn't leave your skin feeling like it still had,soap on it.I would definitely try it again. Thanks,Helen
I love the smell of Lever 2000. Invigorating and clean scent. It does cause my skin to be dry however. So I have to use plenty of moisturizer
Tara B.
Fayetteville, AR
Has a nice nuetral scent and doesn't leave my skin dry, cleanses well, and is a good soap for the whole family.
I would recommend to others.
Chelsea C.
Derry, NH
I love this soap! The only small complaint is that after immediately using it, my skin feels very stiff/tight. But, it does subside quickly.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?