BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Claudia E.
I like the smell and the formula it's not dry I really like it.. it feels fresh and clean
Lily J.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Good product but I did not like the residu it left behind on my skin making it feel sort of sticky
Tiffany L.
Warner Robins, GA
I did not like it as it dreid my skin out. I don't really use bar soap because it tends to do that.
Alicia P.
Whitesville, KY
Lever 2000 has fresh clean smell and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this soap
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
I love the clean, fresh smell. It's not too strong and overpowering like some soaps can be.
Hannah H.
Although I did not like this product as much as my usual Dove & Caress brands that I rotate through, it was still a great product! Loved the fresh smell, great price and can be purchased many places for a convenient find. I wouldn't recommend it over Dove or Caress but if those two were not available options to you, I would recommend this as a close 3rd!
April M.
Fresh and clean feeling with out any residue. Great scant that lasts through out the morning.
Don S.
Wilmington, NC
Cleans and revitalizes. Allowing you to feel great after a shower. Good price for the soap. Works well and is lasting.
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Thee only soap I basically use on my body... keeps you fresh all day... leaves no residue and smells great!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?