BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard beach , NY
Very good products. Smells good. It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I use it to wash my face too. It doesn't make my skin look dry.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product had a great smell and a good clean feeling on my skin. It wasn't drying like some brands. I would purchase this again.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Washington, DC
This soap is really good to use on rough skin. I would really suggest this 100%. Take my word of advice and try it if you didn't 😀😀
J J.
J J.
Fishers, IN
The bars are rather drying. The scent is pleasant. The bar lasts about two weeks. It smells the same from the beginning to the end.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Otis, OR
It was good didn't leave me feeling sticky after my shower, that's always a plus! The smell was alright, but I like fruity smells.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Muncie , IN
Lever is a product I love the fresh scent, lather and all day fresh feeling. When everything goes wrong Lever doesn't let me down.
Cheri R.
Cheri R.
Leave you with a clean and fresh feeling. In my opinion lever 2000 is great because it doesn't leave a nasty feeling on your skin.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Good for sensitive skin doesn't dry skin out but yet takes all of the grease and grime off, leaves you feeling clean and refreshed
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Este jabón proporciona limpieza y cuidado para la piel, me encanta su olor a limpio, deja una sensación de frescura que me encanta
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Love this soap and the smell. It is also very affordable. My husband uses this the most. I love to smell him after his shower lol.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?