BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Jennifer B.
Very good smell and good for skin, make sure to moisturizer afterwards as it leaves skin feeling dry and tight
Michelle G.
Underrated and very reasonably priced while being gentle on the skin! Did not dry me out (which most soaps do!) easy soap scent that was not overbearing! Perfect for kids too!
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
Good product with a great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Easy to lather and rinse away. Leave me feeling fresh and clean all day long. No harsh chemicals.
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Nicole W.
Revere
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft and refreshed and doesn't leave your skin feeling gritty at all!!😋😋😋😋❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
David K.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are by far my favorite bars of soap. They are very good quality at a reasonable price, and they don't dry out my skin. I started using them back when my dermitologist suggested it, and I never stopped.
Breana C.
Columbia, SC
Lever 2000 provides a smooth texture on your skin but can sometimes not lather up enough when taking a shower. Lever 2000 is amazing for washing your hands and completing other tasks, but like I said, it doesn't lather up well. I would still recommend it though.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?