BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Wilmington, VT
Clean feeling with no residue. Nice but not overpowering scent and bars last a long time. Perfect for underarm skin, I use it daily.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mankato , MN
I have used this on my face and it actually helps dry up my acne! The only thing with it is that it leaves my face feeling very dry.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Richardson, TX
My favorite soap. Especially when I come in from a hard workout! It has a really great smell and I feel completely clean afterwards.
Nina Z.
Nina Z.
Bensalem, PA
I love this soap I don't know y I have tried it sooner my mom got me using this soap smells refreshing and doesn't leave my skin dry
Heather W.
Heather W.
State University, AR
I like this because it gives you a hospital clean kind of feeling. It's not scented much so it's good for people with sensitive skin
Tina I.
Tina I.
Nothing makes my face and body feel cleaner then this brand. It also helped my daughter with her acne problem. I give it an A PLUS!!
Noli S.
Noli S.
I love lever soaps! they're very fresh and moisturizing and seem to clear skin too! smells great. i wish they had more scent options.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Robbinsville, NC
It is fine and it gets me clean but I don't love it. It is sticky and that's not great. When I use it I think it will not rinse off.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
This soap is absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel so silky and soft and hydrated and it actually makes it look pretty healthy.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product had a great smell and a good clean feeling on my skin. It wasn't drying like some brands. I would purchase this again.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?