BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Estrella B.
Estrella B.
There's nothing better than a bar soap that doesn't have a strong smell. I've used this brand all my life and don't plan on stopping!
Myra H.
Myra H.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
My husband really likes this product, so when I'm out of my Dove bar, I raid his soap. That's the only reason I use it, to be honest.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Natural Bridge Station
Lever 2000 has been our family soap for almost 20 years now. It is the only soap that leaves us feeling clean without drying our skin
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Berlin, NJ
This is my go to all the time. It lathers amazingly and lasts a long time! It smells so nice and fresh! It keeps my skin really soft.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reading, PA
Most of my family uses it . its are go to soap . smells great feels great on skin . does not try up my skin and it feels refreshing .
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
I use this daily! I love this product! I always feel refreshed after using this! I go through a lot of this monthly. I never run out.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Dripping Springs, TX
It's a really nice soap. Ot had a nice fresh scent & wasn't overpowering. I felt vety clean afterwards. I would definitely use again.
Betsy D.
Betsy D.
Staten Island, NY
This soap is AH-MAZE-ING!! It smells devine and doesn't leave my skin dry like other soaps. The price is right too! Love, love, love!
Iraya C.
Iraya C.
It made my skin softer but I didn't feel it cleaned my skin. I felt I had to go over a certain part multiple times just to feel clean
Angela D.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
This soap smells awesome and really gets the job done. Not only do I use it for showers, but I also include it in my facial routine.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?