BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Gisell C.
Whitestone, NY
Lever squeaky cleans my skin, without living it dry. I use it daily and all seasons,I recommend it to all my family and friends. Def a must have.
Deja E.
Fayetteville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is usually what I get when I alternate between this or Dove and Caress. This leaves my skin smooth and refreshed with a watery fresh scent.
christine p.
Amityville, NY
Doesn't dry out my skin and the scent is great! not too over powering and it smells fresh and clean. i use this product daily each time i shower.
Eboney T.
Louisville, KY
I always feel fresh and actually clean after using this product. I switched from Dial to Lever 2000 a couple of years ago and I haven't went back
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This is a great smelling soap that cleans very well,this is mainly what my boyfriend used,it works great on grease & other hard to clean things!
Ashley L.
Queens Village, NY
Great soap. Loved the smell. My skin feels great now I love it I love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love it
Amber M.
Granbury, TX
I LoVe lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap. Great price. It Lathers up very well and Does not dry out your skin and it smells so good.
Courtney C.
Prescott, AZ
Smells good leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great!!! And the price is great . It's gentle on my skin. Its a great product for the price.
Jessica P.
Berkshire, NY
I loved the clean fresh sent of this soap. It made my skin feel very soft and smooth after uaing it. My family also used it and liked it as well.
Karla D.
Tahoe City, CA
Great scent and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Seems the bars disappear faster than other brands but the smells and consistency make up for it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?