BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Gisell C.
Whitestone, NY
Lever squeaky cleans my skin, without living it dry. I use it daily and all seasons,I recommend it to all my family and friends. Def a must have.
Jill M.
Henderson, KY
My family has used this soap for years. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It's also been gentle enough for my son's sensitive skin.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This is a great smelling soap that cleans very well,this is mainly what my boyfriend used,it works great on grease & other hard to clean things!
Carrissa B.
Suffolk, VA
I love it. Smells so nice and makes me feel so clean. It really takes me he dirt off a long day and it smells really good. Definitely would buy.
Eboney T.
Louisville, KY
I always feel fresh and actually clean after using this product. I switched from Dial to Lever 2000 a couple of years ago and I haven't went back
Daniela M.
Mi piel queda limpia. Pero no hace tanta espuma cómo debería no deja la piel seca, levemente hidratada para no sentirse como una cinta plástica.
Aayaaa S.
This bar of soap leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed. Truly feels like my skin got cleaned deeply! Would definitely recommend to others!
Jamie D.
This is not really a product I enjoy using ( the guys in my house seem to like it and it smells really good) but personally it drys out my skin
Cameron R.
Love the way this soap smells!
I actually asked a woman one time what scent she was wearing because she smelled so good ... it was Lever 2000 🙃
Renne C.
Mohnton, PA
It's my go to everyday bar of soap. I'm very sensitive to a lot of fragrance. I buy it @ my local supermarket. It's cheep and it works for me .
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?