BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my favorite soap, smells really fresh and does not dry out my skin! I use this soap every day and my husband loves it as well.
Alise B.
Alise B.
My get get dry fast and heat rash is what my skins name could be I love lever soap because I smell amazing all day and just feel fresh
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Longview, TX
My doctor recommended this brand and I must say he was right. I was left with feeling clean smelling nice and I didn't feel dried out!
Debra P.
Debra P.
Macomb, MI
Love it, very clean and rinses off!! #clean Relatively inexpensive! Not too overpowering. Also comes in a family pack for best value..
Takoja A.
Takoja A.
Loves the way it makes me skin feels and the smell. It doesn't dry out my skin. This soap leaves my skin feeling do soft but not oily.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Cookeville, TN
Typical bar of soap. Does not leave soapy residue on skin. Leaves skin feeling clean with a nice clean scent. Very gentle on the skin.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Glenview, IL
We love the Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. It makes you feel clean and fresh. Never a filmy layer left on your skin.
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
Cross Plains, TN
I feel squeaky clean after using Lever! I love the smell and how soft my skin is! It's a great price comparitively to other bar soaps
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Fort Wayne, IN
The soap doesnt leave skin smooth after. It almost feels sticky. I mean it works to clean but I wanted it to make my skin feel softer
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
There's nothing better than a bar soap that doesn't have a strong smell. I've used this brand all my life and don't plan on stopping!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?