BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Britney F.
Fresh smell! Doesn't leave you with a residue. Perfect body wash! Definitely recommend it to others.
Shannon W.
Wilmington, VT
Clean feeling with no residue. Nice but not overpowering scent and bars last a long time. Perfect for underarm skin, I use it daily.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't make my skin dry and cracking it is one of the few brands I can use and it's very inexpensive. You can find it at any Walmart or other drugstore I like to buy them in large packs
James A.
Vallejo, CA
Been using product for many times. always gets me clean, takes care of my skin. Gentle product
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Angela H.
Riviera Beach, FL
Have always like using lever 2000 for its smoothness and freshness.
has a silkiness to it and leave body feeling smooth and really refreshed. It has also has a nice scent. I would always buy this soap.
Ashley H.
You really can't go wrong with a bar of soap. Simple smell and not rough with skin if you're someone who has sensitive skin like me. This soap gets the job done.
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Shicovia R.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this soap since middle school. It makes me feel real relaxed especially at night when it's bedtime.
Laura J.
I love Lever 2000. I first heard of it when I asked my boyfriend why he smelled so great. The soap bar has a nice smell that is not too strong. It leaves your skin soft and nice. I use it regularly and I really recommend it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?