BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Garrett I.
Garrett I.
Gwynn Oak, MD
My body felt dry after using this product. The frangrence was appealing. It wasing too overbearing. I bought this product from Walmart.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all the scents from thus brand very clean and both men and women like them. No heaven deodorant type smell just fresh and clean.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
The only soap I have consistently used that does not cause me to breakout. It is perfect for both mine and my husband's sensitive skin.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
This soap is really good and very clean smelling. I like how clean i feel when i use this soap, however it is a bit drying to the skin.
Darie A.
Darie A.
New York
This soap is the best it leaves your sink fresh and Samantha it work in all type or skin it's auntie allergic to smell really good too.
Priya G.
Priya G.
Bronx, NY
Leaves my skin refresh and smells wonderful no sticky weird skin texture when using this soap just leaves my skin super soft and smooth
Paula F.
Paula F.
Virginia Beach
Lever cleans my skin, leaving a fresh, clean aroma. Does not leave a floral smell, which I like. My skin feels clean but not dried out.
Sonia T.
Sonia T.
Euclid, OH
Smell super good , but this brand dry my skin too much !! Is really good but not for me , my husband love it , i have really dry skin !
Daiane A.
Daiane A.
Frisco, TX
I always use that soap, it's really good, clean all my body, make me feel better comfortable.. I always like to send to my family some!
tina h.
tina h.
Blackwell, OK
My son uses lever 2000 he says it works great for his odor coverup. He loves the smell and how clean it makes him fell after a shower.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?