BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Krystal W.
Port Orange, FL
Smells amazing! So clean :) left my skin smelling awesome and soft. The bar of soap also lasted a long time. Doesn take much to make a good lather.
Julianna V.
Sacramento, CA
I like these bar soaps. They're way affordable and work great for cleansing. I like the pack because it's much more convenient for when I run out.
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
One of the only soaps that my husband and I can both use. It doesn't smell either too feminine or masculine. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.
carolina Q.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Deja la piel con la sensación de frescura y limpieza su olor es suave y agradable. Está disponible en todas las tiendas es muy fácil conseguirlos.
Angie C.
Orange Park, FL
Wow how I loved me some of this. It still a go to soap in my family house. Honestly my dad was the one that always told its the best and good soap
Rimona P.
Laveen, AZ
Love it a lot it makes my skin feel great and soft I love the bar of soap I really hope that others get this soap to because this soap really works
Quenita F.
Dallas, TX
I always feel fresh after bathing with this clean, fresh scent! And I love that it doesn't conflict with my parfum. Just clean smelling freshness.
Nashayia G.
Richmond, VA
I like this soup it smells so good however the fragrance in the soup is to strong it makes my skin very dry . They definitely need to mild it down.
Candice R.
Ingleside, TX
Nice smell but my husband said it didn't clean as well as he would've liked. I bought it at Dollar General, but it didn't last as long as I wanted.
Katrin F.
I absolutely love this bar! I use it in the shower every night, and not only does this bar smell clean and fresh- it makes me feel clean and fresh!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?