BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

heather p.
springfield, or
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. I have used lever2000 fresh aloe bar soap for over 20 yaers. And it's not expensive.
Leyza C.
My husband only uses Lever. It is mild on his skin and keeps him fresh and clean.
I use it all the time too. Keeps my skin moist and I smell great
Melissa W.
Mantachie, MS
Lever 2000 has a great scent , lathers really well and does not leave residue feeling behind after rinsing. Makes my skin f eel clean and refreshed
Krystal W.
Port Orange, FL
Smells amazing! So clean :) left my skin smelling awesome and soft. The bar of soap also lasted a long time. Doesn take much to make a good lather.
Danielle H.
Charleston, SC
Leaves a fresh clean feeling each time! Until your next wash the fresh scent stays on you. When you can smell the clean it makes you feel fresher!
Sarah R.
Thomas, WV
This is good but sometimes it can irritate sensitive skin. I like to use it in the summer but need something more moisturizing in the winter time.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the way this leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Definitely can say i wouldn't mind using this again! Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily!
Nashayia G.
Richmond, VA
I like this soup it smells so good however the fragrance in the soup is to strong it makes my skin very dry . They definitely need to mild it down.
Angie C.
Orange Park, FL
Wow how I loved me some of this. It still a go to soap in my family house. Honestly my dad was the one that always told its the best and good soap
Quenita F.
Dallas, TX
I always feel fresh after bathing with this clean, fresh scent! And I love that it doesn't conflict with my parfum. Just clean smelling freshness.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?