BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Haley K.
I like the scent but feel like it dries up my skin, which is not what i want in a soap. Price is always good, lower price point than the doves & dials
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This soap smells extremely good. I can smell it from a mile away. It also works good for sensitive skin. I could buy so many packs. I highly recommend
Laura V.
Many, LA
This is my go-to soap. I just wish it was more natural and had less chemicals. However, it leaves me feeling clean and fresh so I continue to purchase.
Tracy E.
Arrington, VA
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling so sofa and smelling wonderful,also made my skin feel really moisturized. And it's a really great price also.
Kayla I.
I've used this soap for years and it never disappoints!! Fresh smell and soft moisturized skin is what I am left with every time!! No complaints here!!
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Rob K.
Redford, MI
I found the soap bar gave me good suds, was refreshing and left me feeling clean. The Lever 2000 did what I expected it to do and the bar lasted well.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the scent of lever 2000 and the clean feeling with no residue feeling left behind. One of my favorite bar soaps. I highly recommend this product.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?