BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the scent of lever 2000 and the clean feeling with no residue feeling left behind. One of my favorite bar soaps. I highly recommend this product.
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Debbie L.
Shawnee, KS
Really like lever 2000 original!! Love the scent and it doesn't dry my skin. Also, my husband has sensitive skin and he can use it with no irritation.
Tonya G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soap, my husband and son uses it. I love the way it smells. It's very refreshing. The price is a good price for it. We use it all the time.
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This soap smells extremely good. I can smell it from a mile away. It also works good for sensitive skin. I could buy so many packs. I highly recommend
Amy B.
Midlothian, TX
Like the smell, the lather, and price of product. My whole family is able to use without any irritation. It is gentle, but yet leaves a clean feeling.
Dana P.
Bremerton, WA
We buy and use lever 2000 because my husband hates slimy soap and says any other soap leaves a film. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and is not slimy.
Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
jeanne k.
I love the fresh clean scent of Lever 2000. It leaves my skin fresh, clean, and smooth. I u it every day in the shower to keep my skin soft and smooth.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?