BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Tonya G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soap, my husband and son uses it. I love the way it smells. It's very refreshing. The price is a good price for it. We use it all the time.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the scent of lever 2000 and the clean feeling with no residue feeling left behind. One of my favorite bar soaps. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla I.
I've used this soap for years and it never disappoints!! Fresh smell and soft moisturized skin is what I am left with every time!! No complaints here!!
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I just started using this soap a few weeks ago, I like the smell. It doesn't leave my skin all hard so that's a huge plus and it's also in expensive.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love this product. I can use it to clean both my face and my body. It doesn't react with my sensitive skin and always leaves my skin feeling clean.
billiejo c.
Richmond, KY
Smells amazing! Good quality products leaves skin soft too...the longer you use this product the more healthy and glowing your skin looks and feels.
Erin C.
Smells really great! Hadn't used it in a long time and decided to give it another try. Made my skin feel and smell great. Use it every time I shower.
Erica H.
I enjoy using this when I just want to get nice and clean. It doesn't have all those extra claims. Just cleans the skin, and it does that very well!