BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Gracy B.
Bronx, NY
I really like this soap. Makes me feel clean and is gentle enough to use when shaving your legs. I've used it also to remove my makeups and I feel clean afterwards.
SHARON B.
Glendale, AZ
I love Lever 2000 for every day use. It does not dry out my skin and is not overly scented.
I LOVE to refreshing smell!! I feel so clean after using it. The fresh smell lasts hours and hours after your shower!!
Amy M.
These didn't make me feel very clean. Kinda dry too. We were staying with my sister and this is all they use.
I love this soap! I leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is good too :)
tina h.
Blackwell, OK
My son uses lever 2000 he says it works great for his odor coverup. He loves the smell and how clean it makes him fell after a shower.
Lauren L.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my favorite soap, smells really fresh and does not dry out my skin! I use this soap every day and my husband loves it as well.
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Gabriela M.
Washington, DC
The fresh scent is amazing. It leaves you wanting a longer shower because of it. We usually get it at Target or CVS.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?