BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Naomi F.
Love the smell and the feel of lather ... Cleanse perfectly and aroma is wonderful ..... Long lasting aroma.. Pro's would be smells good. Cons nothing...
Cynthia B.
Rosenberg, TX
Great product. Prefer this own over other bar soaps that I have used. Also interested in trying the aloe bar! Price is comparable with similar products.
Shonna T.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Lever 2000 is priced well. Lever scented soaps help me feel refreshed because of the clean smelling aroma. Lever does not leave a soapy film on my body.
Lele L.
I lover lever 2000. It's always been a favorite, that and Zest. Leaves you smelling amazing. Only thing I don't like is it'll leave you super duper ashy
Carmen R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this soap it keeps my body so clean and moisturized. I been using it for quite a while now and my family enjoys it. I buy my products in walmart.
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Kayla I.
I've used this soap for years and it never disappoints!! Fresh smell and soft moisturized skin is what I am left with every time!! No complaints here!!
Laura V.
Many, LA
This is my go-to soap. I just wish it was more natural and had less chemicals. However, it leaves me feeling clean and fresh so I continue to purchase.
Haley K.
I like the scent but feel like it dries up my skin, which is not what i want in a soap. Price is always good, lower price point than the doves & dials
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?