BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Debbie L.
Shawnee, KS
Really like lever 2000 original!! Love the scent and it doesn't dry my skin. Also, my husband has sensitive skin and he can use it with no irritation.
billiejo c.
Richmond, KY
Smells amazing! Good quality products leaves skin soft too...the longer you use this product the more healthy and glowing your skin looks and feels.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
I just started using this soap a few weeks ago, I like the smell. It doesn't leave my skin all hard so that's a huge plus and it's also in expensive.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love this product. I can use it to clean both my face and my body. It doesn't react with my sensitive skin and always leaves my skin feeling clean.
Erica H.
I enjoy using this when I just want to get nice and clean. It doesn't have all those extra claims. Just cleans the skin, and it does that very well!
Erin C.
Smells really great! Hadn't used it in a long time and decided to give it another try. Made my skin feel and smell great. Use it every time I shower.
LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
L Wish i could find the lever 2000 they had years ago in the plastic looking bar of soap that came out in a cream. Love THE WAY IT SMELLS AND FEELS.
shay r.
Kannapolis, NC
Live this soap very inexpensive. Leaves skin feeling soft. The smell is very light not perfume smelling. Bought from Target. Use it every and night.
Vanessa M.
Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day! Priced very nicely and the scent is perfect for me. Other soaps have left me dry feeling. This one doe not!
Reina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?