BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Shaquana C.
Shaquana C.
Kansas City, MO
This soap leaves your body smelling like fresh flowers. Not to mention and soft you body feels after your shower. I just love this soap.
Elaine c.
Elaine c.
Laurel, MD
I really like it, smells good although the smell does not last all day . Did'nt cause any allergy on my skin. I bougth it on Sam's Club.
Carley T.
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Lever is a soap brand that my family had used through my childhood years. I remember a residue being left behind. Did not leave me soft.
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
Lockport, IL
Lever 2000 is my go-to soap for when I want to feel extra clean. It smells fresh, works well and does not leave any residue on the skin.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Indianapolis, IN
Product leaves your skin smooth and fresh !! I love using the soap it lasts long after your shower and leaves you smelling good all day.
Shalynn P.
Shalynn P.
This brand's is perfect for my boyfriend. He works out. It leaves him with a fresher scent if we have to make a run right after the gym!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
My boyfriend swears by this soap, but he is very oily. My skin tends to dry out so it's not fit me as it can be very drying on the skin.
Candyce S.
Candyce S.
Great for sensitive skin! Have used since I was a kid, I love it! The smell isn't too strong and it leaves a clean and refreshing scent!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Philadelphia, PA
Very drying to skin.... not enough moisture left after showering with this product . left skin looking streaky and left a white residue.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Virginia Beach
Lever cleans my skin, leaving a fresh, clean aroma. Does not leave a floral smell, which I like. My skin feels clean but not dried out.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?