BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Don S.
Wilmington, NC
Cleans and revitalizes. Allowing you to feel great after a shower. Good price for the soap. Works well and is lasting.
Shaquana C.
Kansas City, MO
This soap leaves your body smelling like fresh flowers. Not to mention and soft you body feels after your shower. I just love this soap.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Karla D.
Tahoe City, CA
Great scent and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Seems the bars disappear faster than other brands but the smells and consistency make up for it.
Bria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This bar soap is really refreshing, it smells amazing, it don't dry or irritate your skin, I use it a lot for washing my face and it just make my face feel really smooth!
Tiffany L.
Warner Robins, GA
I did not like it as it dreid my skin out. I don't really use bar soap because it tends to do that.
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
I love the clean, fresh smell. It's not too strong and overpowering like some soaps can be.
Amy M.
These didn't make me feel very clean. Kinda dry too. We were staying with my sister and this is all they use.
I love this soap! I leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. The scent is good too :)
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?