BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
SCOPHIA P.
Eastman, GA
I have to give this product four stars because I love how amazing and fresh I feel after using it opposed to other brands. And how soft it leaves my skin.
Jasmine D.
Brantley, AL
A brand my family has used for years. It has a nice smell and it not very drying. I wish it did have a Shea or coconut butter so it could be moisturizing.
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent that's long lasting. Can be a bit drying for my skin so I have to always moisturizer afterwards but I love the clean feeling. Reasonable price.
Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
This is our go to bar soap in our house due to everyone having sensitive skin. We do not use bar soap always but this is a great product when it is needed.

Maria G.
Orlando, FL
The bar soap is good if you have oily skin because it drys your skin a little bit, but if you have dry skin don't use it; it will dry your skin too much
Betsy B.
Wonderfully scented at a reasonable price. No need to pay more for expensive scents. This classic, clean scent will leave your skin smooth and refreshed.
Cynthia B.
Rosenberg, TX
Great product. Prefer this own over other bar soaps that I have used. Also interested in trying the aloe bar! Price is comparable with similar products.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This soap is perfect for clearing up your skin! I love using this as a face wash and it removed everything from my skin and leaves it feeling very clean.
Naomi F.
Love the smell and the feel of lather ... Cleanse perfectly and aroma is wonderful ..... Long lasting aroma.. Pro's would be smells good. Cons nothing...
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?