BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Carmen R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this soap it keeps my body so clean and moisturized. I been using it for quite a while now and my family enjoys it. I buy my products in walmart.
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This soap smells extremely good. I can smell it from a mile away. It also works good for sensitive skin. I could buy so many packs. I highly recommend
Kate W.
It seems to have worked fine. It's bar soap, so there isn't TOO much variation. Good value because it is cheaper to buy, and seems to do it's job well!
Rob K.
Redford, MI
I found the soap bar gave me good suds, was refreshing and left me feeling clean. The Lever 2000 did what I expected it to do and the bar lasted well.
Dana P.
Bremerton, WA
We buy and use lever 2000 because my husband hates slimy soap and says any other soap leaves a film. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and is not slimy.
Haley K.
I like the scent but feel like it dries up my skin, which is not what i want in a soap. Price is always good, lower price point than the doves & dials
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
I really like the scent, but I can't use this soap every day because it tends to dry my skin. So I use it about twice a week. That works great for me.
Laura V.
Many, LA
This is my go-to soap. I just wish it was more natural and had less chemicals. However, it leaves me feeling clean and fresh so I continue to purchase.
Tracy E.
Arrington, VA
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling so sofa and smelling wonderful,also made my skin feel really moisturized. And it's a really great price also.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?