BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

brooke c.
brooke c.
Great scent! I don;t often use bar soap but this is my favorite. I have also tried the aloe scent but classic is much better in my opinion
Amyy B.
Amyy B.
Victorville , CA
Really love this soap. Make a my skin feel fresh. And it's smells amazing. It's make you feel refreshed dealt do recommend this lever soap
Leaves you feeling amazing fresh and clean. I love the light scent of this soap. Perfect soap for everyone and the light scent lasts long
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Montgomery, IL
I really liked the Lever 2000 Bar Soap. I just don't use it very often because I do prefer liquid soap such as body wash and body scrubs.
I love it, leaves my skin nice and soft couldn't ask for a better bar of soap, the soaps fragrance is awesome my kids love it and husband
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fresh and smells great! Makes skin feel very clean and always has a fresh scent, nothing too crazy. Parents always buy this soap in bulk!
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
Berwyn, IL
I love bar soaps! And lever 2000 has been an all-time favorite! I've been using it for so long because of how clean it makes my skin feel
liz p.
liz p.
Cicero, IL
The soap smells really good. I just don't like how dry it makes my skin feel. They should put some kind of lotion so it can be more soft.
Sacha D.
Sacha D.
Marlborough, MA
It's a really good soap leaves me feeling refreshed and clean , highly recommend it . I switched my whole family to it and we all love it
Janine L.
Janine L.
I use this bar soap on a regular basis. With all the products available, this has been my staple. It is a very good value for the money.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?