BY LEVER 2000 #62 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
This is our go to bar soap in our house due to everyone having sensitive skin. We do not use bar soap always but this is a great product when it is needed.

Nataly O.
San Francisco, CA
This particular bar soap has a wonderful smell. It is fresh but also it smells like a man. It leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful the whole day!!
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent that's long lasting. Can be a bit drying for my skin so I have to always moisturizer afterwards but I love the clean feeling. Reasonable price.
Cammie A.
Olive Branch, MS
Lever 2000 is my soap of choice. I have used other soaps ( Irish Spring and Coast ) and they always leave my itchy. So, I stick with what works for me....
Jasmine D.
Brantley, AL
A brand my family has used for years. It has a nice smell and it not very drying. I wish it did have a Shea or coconut butter so it could be moisturizing.
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with allergic reactions and it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. It also doesn't dry out my skin
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
Constance M.
Greensboro
Currently use this product for the entire family . works great as a deodorizer and is also gentle enough to use on my grand kids & the smell is great too!
Lauren S.
Nanuet, NY
Smells very good. Didn't feel anything different in comparison to other body soaps. My mother and father only use lever, I like Irish springs smell better
SCOPHIA P.
Eastman, GA
I have to give this product four stars because I love how amazing and fresh I feel after using it opposed to other brands. And how soft it leaves my skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?