BY LEVER 2000 #44 in Bar Soap

Patricia W.
Macon, GA
I like the way the product makes u feel.I also think it helps kill germs and it keeps my kids nice and clean i would recommend this product
Rossie M.
Killeen, TX
Has my skin fresh and soft doesn't leave terrible soap scum the bar doesn't melt fast and i can count on it not to leave my skin feeling oily
saja A.
Pullman, WA
AWSOME very fresh and clean. we always have a bar in one of the bathrooms pros? clean and fresh nice sent, con? they dont make liquid soap.
Laura G.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a good soap. It gives you a really clean feeling that you can't get from any other soap. However, it sometimes would make my skin dry.
TERESA G.
Huntingburg, IN
I use daily . It doesn't dry out your skin and I love the fresh clean smell. It can be used by both males and females because of the scent.
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the smell of the bar soap; not too overpowering. It could have a little bit more moisturizer, seems to dry out my skin for the winter
Angie A.
Winston Salem, NC
Doesn't leave a residue and smells great! Really cleans well and fits perfectly in your hand...not too big or small and the perfect shape.
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
I don't leave home without it, love the scent. Been using for 6 yrs now. I will not use anything else, love the cleanest it leave the body
Amyy B.
Victorville , CA
Really love this soap. Make a my skin feel fresh. And it's smells amazing. It's make you feel refreshed dealt do recommend this lever soap
Brittany J.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great to use after a long workout at the gym or around the track. The soap leaves me feeling clean and it smells so fresh!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?