BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Julia H.
Kennesaw, GA
Lever 2000 leaves me feeling fresh all day long. Each bar lasts a long time, and they hold up well in the shower. It's the perfect bar for busy families.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
This soap is perfect for clearing up your skin! I love using this as a face wash and it removed everything from my skin and leaves it feeling very clean.
Dana P.
Bremerton, WA
We buy and use lever 2000 because my husband hates slimy soap and says any other soap leaves a film. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and is not slimy.
Debbie L.
Shawnee, KS
Really like lever 2000 original!! Love the scent and it doesn't dry my skin. Also, my husband has sensitive skin and he can use it with no irritation.
Haley K.
I like the scent but feel like it dries up my skin, which is not what i want in a soap. Price is always good, lower price point than the doves & dials
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
jeanne k.
I love the fresh clean scent of Lever 2000. It leaves my skin fresh, clean, and smooth. I u it every day in the shower to keep my skin soft and smooth.
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This soap smells extremely good. I can smell it from a mile away. It also works good for sensitive skin. I could buy so many packs. I highly recommend
Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
Kayla I.
I've used this soap for years and it never disappoints!! Fresh smell and soft moisturized skin is what I am left with every time!! No complaints here!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?