BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Misty P.
Fresno, CA
Hi my name is misty ,I use and have used lever 2000 perfectly fresh original bar soap...I would say I'm picky picky when it comes too soaps! The lever2000 perftly barsoap is the best!! It is because my skin can become dryed out from certain soaps ...like a sponge with no water ...but not lever it leaves my skin healthy looking and moisturized... And its such a great price I always save money and look great....thank you lever2000 perfectly fresh barsoap...thank you from Misty's skin!!!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear this is one of the only soaps my Mom bought when I was a child. It kept you fresh & clean. It also wasn't very harsh on our skin. The smell was pleasant as well.
Krystal al G.
Miami
Leaves you smelling clean ! And you know how sometimes you may get the itch from soap scum ? This soap leaves no residue causing that I love it ! NUMBER 1 GO TOO !
Jaclyn N.
I always used to use body wash before I started using lever 2000. Bar soaps really dry out your skin but not this one! I am happy I made the switch and I like the light scent of the original. I can use it to wash my hands, face and body.
Angela K.
My skin feels clean and not dry and the soap is wrapped up like usual in the package but it all has been wrapped again and it's gentle and effective and affordable long lasting
Jasmine W.
I've been using this brand of soap for for most of my life. I'm very sensitive in my lady parts and this was one that never irritated me and I was very satisfied with it for that reason. It also has a fresh smell, that clings to you throughout the day (in a good way). It leaves your skin very smooth and soft as well. I would recommend it for those who like a mild soap that does its job.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
Okay when I think of bar soap I don't really go for quality I always go for quantity. But this gives you both! It's not expensive and literally leaves my body refreshed and smelling just normal it's not a strong scent! Just perfect and then of course I use my body wash after for extra maintenance don't mind me haha! But this is a good product by itself!
Danielle H.
The Lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar 8 pack is the way to go it leaves your skin soft and smells amazing when you purchase it in the 8 pack you get a very good deal we purchased ours at either Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General at a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this app to anyone kids and adults of all ages
Ana C.
Reedley
Only can use this again sensitive skin affordable. Use it everyday family of 5 can't use anything else will have reaction on anything I buy it at Walmart. Last a while
Hannah H.
Although I did not like this product as much as my usual Dove & Caress brands that I rotate through, it was still a great product! Loved the fresh smell, great price and can be purchased many places for a convenient find. I wouldn't recommend it over Dove or Caress but if those two were not available options to you, I would recommend this as a close 3rd!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?