BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jasmine W.
I've been using this brand of soap for for most of my life. I'm very sensitive in my lady parts and this was one that never irritated me and I was very satisfied with it for that reason. It also has a fresh smell, that clings to you throughout the day (in a good way). It leaves your skin very smooth and soft as well. I would recommend it for those who like a mild soap that does its job.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
Okay when I think of bar soap I don't really go for quality I always go for quantity. But this gives you both! It's not expensive and literally leaves my body refreshed and smelling just normal it's not a strong scent! Just perfect and then of course I use my body wash after for extra maintenance don't mind me haha! But this is a good product by itself!
Danielle H.
The Lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar 8 pack is the way to go it leaves your skin soft and smells amazing when you purchase it in the 8 pack you get a very good deal we purchased ours at either Walmart Family Dollar or Dollar General at a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this app to anyone kids and adults of all ages
Ana C.
Reedley
Only can use this again sensitive skin affordable. Use it everyday family of 5 can't use anything else will have reaction on anything I buy it at Walmart. Last a while
Hannah H.
Although I did not like this product as much as my usual Dove & Caress brands that I rotate through, it was still a great product! Loved the fresh smell, great price and can be purchased many places for a convenient find. I wouldn't recommend it over Dove or Caress but if those two were not available options to you, I would recommend this as a close 3rd!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
My husband loves using this person and Lisa skin soft and smells absolutely lovely. Is it overdrying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. The price for a bar is very nice and it isn't overly priced to where you don't want to buy it as often as you'd like to highly recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality creamy moisturizing soap
Estefani O.
We buy this pack all the time, it really leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. You don't get that oily residue feeling after using it. My significant other loves this brand of bar soap and he's guilty of using the vast majority of the pack. He sweats a lot at work and when he gets home the first thing he does is take a shower. He says that he really likes how the soap does not leave that oily residue.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
I gave this bar soap only four stars only due to the fact that it leaves that rubbery residue feeling on your skin once rinsed off, almost kind of like the texture left on your skin from hotel soap if you're familiar. However, I have fairly sensitive skin and this soap has never broken me out. I'm also very picky about the scents of my soap and this one was mild enough and has a great crisp clean scent. Nothing flowery or over powering. I'd still recommend
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my husband's favorite Soap. He will not use anything other than Lever 2000. He's a pretty big guy and works outside in the Louisiana heat so he needs a good strong soap that keeps him smelling fresh, for as long as possible. This soap does just that. It's scent is so fresh and not overpowering like some. We always have Lever 2000 in our house.
Sarah O.
This product seems to dry out my skin and leaves a little bit of a residue after the shower. It smells really refreshing and I was able to find at a really good price but I'm finding that the good value is not worth it for the way that it leaves my skin feeling. My husband loves it and use it that several times a day
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?