BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually like bar soap over liquid soaps, and Lever is so reasonably priced it's perfect! I share soap with my fiance and he doesn't like soaps that have overwhelming smells so this was one we could agree on, along with some others. Not super moisturizing but for the price point, definitely great.
Mario C.
Mario C.
Mendota, CA
The soap as you would expect is a good smelling bar and when you used it you don't feel like it is oily and leaving residue. One of the things that sets it apart from other soaps is that it actually still smells good after your done taking a shower and doesn't fade away right after you take it off.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
I love the smell of this soap! It leaves a clean sent that lasts for several hours. It does not leave my skin feeling dry like a lot of other bar soaps. I feel so refreshed just like the name says. I bought this from Drugstore.com but I believe it is readily available. I will be buying this again.
Pedro G.
Pedro G.
Orlando, FL
This soap I love, love how fresh and clean you fell after you are done showering. Also I like that it doesn't dry out your skin. It deeply cleans and is good getting the grease out of my hands. I do recommend this product and if you want to feel fresh and clean this is the product you want to use.
Anne D.
Anne D.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my go-to bar soap. The scent isn't overly feminine or masculine and it doesn't leave a soapy residue on my skin. I love that no matter where I am in the country, I can purchase this soap at any big box store and still get the same product. Consistency is key when you're always on the go!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great! I will definitely use this bar again. I purchased it at Super Target. You can get it just about anywhere. I don't use it often. I use it mainly for pedicures and when I have been on the boat all day. The only con I can think of would be that it disintegrates over a period of time.
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Ally C.
Ally C.
I always remember using this growing up! I remember the fresh, clean smell! I use this now to lather and shave my legs! It works well and leaves my legs feeling conditioned and moisturized! I so think bar soaps are a little out of date, but this would be a good choice if you are in the market!
LaTonya T.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘™
Jeri R.
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?