BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Kathy H.
The men in my family love this lever 2000 good value for the product leaves the skin soft and smelling great ! Good for any skin type I think and long lasting smell and we would def recommend
Jennifer K.
Maspeth, NY
My husband is a simple guy. He just can't get down with the liquid body wash. He takes his bar of soap with him when we travel, just in case there's only a liquid option, wherever it is we go :)

Working on a budget over the last year, we've tried consolidating a lot of things- soap being one of them. Gone is the girlie goo, I'd rather have something else. But what I could not agree to was a soap that left a film on my skin, leaving me feeling itchy and dried out and missing my beachy Pina Colada smooth shower gel.

Once we settled on Lever 2000- I don't miss a thing! It's light smell is pleasant and doesn't clash with perfumes. It never leaves me feeling filmy or dried out. It's always a good price, value- wise. Try it and weigh in!!
Dennea M.
Caledonia, MN
The first thing about Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap that caught my attention was the fact that the item was an 8 pack, since I have young boys in the home and they use a ton of soap while showering and cleaning dirt and mud off themselves. The scent of this soap was absolutely amazing. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine. The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Danielle G.
My husband swears by these bar soaps. He's used them for many years and doesn't like it when I switch him so I just keep buying them!! He always smells good so I don't complain :)
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
This is a great soap and we have used it in our house for years.  It is a good value and very reasonably priced.  I love that it comes in multiple packs so I do not have to worry about running out too quickly.  It has a great scent and you feel clean after using it!
Joni K.
Monroeville, AL
This is my family's holy grail bath soap! The pricing is great. It's affordable and it has a nice clean, fresh scent that lingers with a gradual fade throughout the day. The is a definite "buy again" product!!
Tiffany H.
Triangle, VA
Love Lever's.... It always smells so fresh. You come out of the shower refreshed and clean. It is a great product that I will continue to buy. It is gentle on the skin.
Misty P.
Fresno, CA
Hi my name is misty ,I use and have used lever 2000 perfectly fresh original bar soap...I would say I'm picky picky when it comes too soaps! The lever2000 perftly barsoap is the best!! It is because my skin can become dryed out from certain soaps ...like a sponge with no water ...but not lever it leaves my skin healthy looking and moisturized... And its such a great price I always save money and look great....thank you lever2000 perfectly fresh barsoap...thank you from Misty's skin!!!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear this is one of the only soaps my Mom bought when I was a child. It kept you fresh & clean. It also wasn't very harsh on our skin. The smell was pleasant as well.
Jaclyn N.
I always used to use body wash before I started using lever 2000. Bar soaps really dry out your skin but not this one! I am happy I made the switch and I like the light scent of the original. I can use it to wash my hands, face and body.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?