BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
I love the smell of Lever 2000. Invigorating and clean scent. It does cause my skin to be dry however. So I have to use plenty of moisturizer
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Oregon City, OR
Lever 2000 is my favorite soap for a clean feeling, plus it's a good price. I always use bar soap before body wash to be clean and smell good.
Azalia P.
Azalia P.
Wallkill, NY
Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo usaba de adolescente y hacían muchos años no Lo veía pero hace un mes lo volví a comprar y no me arrepiento
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Louisa, VA
Felt nice on the skin - did not dry it out. I use it every time I shower or bathe. Value for coat is good - the whole bar lasts for 3 weeks.
Loretta E.
Loretta E.
Hobart, IN
No soap scum film, rinses clean, smells great, and affordable! I always get the best deal at my local Walmart or Sam's Club!! Great product!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Spring Hill
very clean feeling
i prefer using a liquid type soap.
purchased at the supermarket or drug store. hubby loves it i think its a a gentle soap
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I alternate this bar soap with another brand so that my skin doesn't get used to either. I love the way this smells and leaves my skin soft.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Fayetteville, AR
Has a nice nuetral scent and doesn't leave my skin dry, cleanses well, and is a good soap for the whole family.
I would recommend to others.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Derry, NH
I love this soap! The only small complaint is that after immediately using it, my skin feels very stiff/tight. But, it does subside quickly.
Karen A.
Karen A.
pontotoc, MS
I have been a Lever 2000 user for many years. Not only does it feel clean, I also love the scent. As far as bar soap, it is my first choice.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?