BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Alexis H.
Auburn, NY
I like this product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me, I mostly wash my face with it.
Amanda C.
ray , nd
Smells amzing and keeps your skin soft the price is reasonable the sent is long lasting I always buy at Walmart
Nikki H.
Shawnee, KS
We've been using this for a decade or more. Not too drying, and the scent it leaves behind is not strong or offensive.
laszier l.
I love the smell of the soap!! lol i really do...lever soap doesn't dry my skin !! freah smell lever give off on you skin . my grandpa been using fa years now !!! keep up the good work
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I've bought it at Walmart and any drugstore. The bar itself lasts a while as long as it stays dry. I've used it every time I takes bath or shower. I would totally use it more. Just have to watch my skin to make sure it doesn't dry out.(:
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
My husband loves using this person and Lisa skin soft and smells absolutely lovely. Is it overdrying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. The price for a bar is very nice and it isn't overly priced to where you don't want to buy it as often as you'd like to highly recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality creamy moisturizing soap
Jenna M.
Colonial Heights, VA
Works well but does leave that bar soap feeling to your skin after you rinse off.
Elaine S.
It smells amazing!!! I love it especially because it always smells, so fresh and clean. And it lasts a lot not like other soaps that go away with the water. Also it is extremely affordable.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
The Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe Bar Soap is great for everyday use. It has a pleasant scent which last through out the day. Easy on your skin wont dry it out. The only cons is that the bar doesn't last long. would buy it again. Great price and a Great Soap!
Mackenzie H.
Louisville, KY
Very refreshing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long. Not to mention it is very reasonably priced, and it smells great! I use it daily and find that it is very gentle on my skin, even in the most sensitive areas.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?