BY LEVER 2000 #61 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only soap that I use for my family. It doesn't cause any skin irritations and the scent is fresh and clean. I usually order mine from the Boxed website.
Eaman A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great for everyday use. I love the way it lathers up and the scent. My skin is sensitive, so I was hesitant to try this. I haven't used anything else since!
Kandis H.
This brand is a must in my home,although I tend to use other soaps Lever absolutely cleans the dirt and unnecessary oils off my body plus we love the smell.
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
Long-lasting but begins to fall apart as the bar gets thinner. Leaves your skin clean feeling but not as soft as I would have hoped. Has a nice clean scent.
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with allergic reactions and it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. It also doesn't dry out my skin
B C.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells really good. i highly recommend this to you if you like to feel fresh especially after a long day. use it everyday for maximum feeling of greatness
Donna K.
Edmond, OK
I use this along with body wash or sometimes just as a fresh pick me up for hands & feet depends on the day, it's a nice scent & doesn't irritate my skin.
Solange M.
Doral, FL
Lever soap has a good quality, it smell fine but it would be better is the scent were more kind of fruity, for example strawberries scent would be amazing.
Not an overly powerful scent, nice and fresh scent. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Would recommend to anyone for all type of skin (dry, oily ect..).
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?