BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Aayaaa S.
Aayaaa S.
This bar of soap leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed. Truly feels like my skin got cleaned deeply! Would definitely recommend to others!
vicki l.
vicki l.
Franklin, WI
Lever 2000 make my skin soft and it has a refreshing scent. It does not leave a soapy film on you're body. I give Lever 2000 a B- in bar soaps.
Teresa W.
Teresa W.
Has a pleasant light scent. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not tight and dry. The price is good. I have never had any adverse reaction to it.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Tampa, FL
It leaves my skin feeling dry so it's not my favorite. Also I feel like I can feel the soap residue on my skin even after washing the soap off.
Alara
Alara
Fairbanks, AK
Its amazing it makes me skin so soft and cleans everything i love it so much yay it does have kind of a weird smell but other than that its gr8
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This is not really a product I enjoy using ( the guys in my house seem to like it and it smells really good) but personally it drys out my skin
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love lever 2000 soap, especially in the summer! keeps you feeling cool and fresh longer than a lot of other soaps. its my GO to when its hot
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Austin, TX
We have been using Lever 2000 for over 16 years & love it... we've tried others but always go back to the one that leaves that clean feeling!
I love the smell of Lever 2000. Invigorating and clean scent. It does cause my skin to be dry however. So I have to use plenty of moisturizer
Liza S.
Liza S.
Katy, TX
I like Lever 2000 because it makes my skin feel clean without any sticky residue. The clean fresh scent is great. Lever 2000 is a good value!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?