BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the refreshing smell and the non residue feel. Perfect size. Great for everyday use.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
This soap has a clean fresh scent and does not dry my skin. It is gentle and perfect for my dry skin. It also rinses well and doesn't leave a residue. The price is a great value and I even put several bars in a clear glass container for decoration. I would highly recommend this soap for th e whole family.
Jeri R.
Pleasantville, IA
We've always used this, have tried other soaps but it's just not the same. It's great and gives you a great clean feel when you're done. I think it's a reasonable price, I will always use this soap. I have sensitive skin and it's great, it doesn't make you feel dry and pasty when you're done.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not someone who chooses to use bar soap because it tends to leave my skin feeling tight and dry, but I forgot my body wash while visiting my boyfriend and had to use his soap.

After using his Lever 2000, I changed my mind about some bar soaps. Lever left my skin feeling soft, it didn't feel too tight, and it smelled so fresh!
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Britney F.
Fresh smell! Doesn't leave you with a residue. Perfect body wash! Definitely recommend it to others.
Lisa H.
Frankfort, KY
My family has sensitive skin and this is the best soap that all of us can use and feel the cleanest with no irritation
MaryAnn D.
Jamestown, NY
Lightly scented and does not dry out skin. My family uses this daily. Reasonably priced and easy to find at all local drug and super market stores
Taylor M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty happy with this product. Left a lot of soap scum in the tub, but it was fairly easy to wash off.
Shanna H.
Brooklyn, NY
A fresh and clean feeling when you step out of the shower. A delightful experience without emptying you're wallet.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?