BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Ginette D.
Mukilteo, WA
I like the Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Very effective in keeping you clean and feeling clean after a shower. No strong perfumes, doesn't dry your skin in the winter.
Angelica F.
Livingston, CA
Fresh clean scent and feeling once you step out of the shower. I've tried many other soaps but with Lever I feel fresher and it's the only soap I'll use now.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
Kandis H.
This brand is a must in my home,although I tend to use other soaps Lever absolutely cleans the dirt and unnecessary oils off my body plus we love the smell.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only soap that I use for my family. It doesn't cause any skin irritations and the scent is fresh and clean. I usually order mine from the Boxed website.
Karen C.
Pleasant Valley, IA
One of my all time favorite "get clean" soaps. Not an overpowering smell, just "clean and fresh. No cons with this product, and you can get it from anywhere.
Ang Y.
Hubbard, OH
An extremely refreshing showering experience. I feel like I can conquer the world after showering with this amazing bar of soap. Look out world, Here I come!
Eaman A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great for everyday use. I love the way it lathers up and the scent. My skin is sensitive, so I was hesitant to try this. I haven't used anything else since!
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
Long-lasting but begins to fall apart as the bar gets thinner. Leaves your skin clean feeling but not as soft as I would have hoped. Has a nice clean scent.
Meaghan S.
Decatur, IN
This bar soap is a great price and does a nice job of keeping odors at bay and making you feel clean. The only down side is that it really dried out my skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?