BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Ang Y.
Hubbard, OH
An extremely refreshing showering experience. I feel like I can conquer the world after showering with this amazing bar of soap. Look out world, Here I come!
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
Long-lasting but begins to fall apart as the bar gets thinner. Leaves your skin clean feeling but not as soft as I would have hoped. Has a nice clean scent.
Meaghan S.
Decatur, IN
This bar soap is a great price and does a nice job of keeping odors at bay and making you feel clean. The only down side is that it really dried out my skin.
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with allergic reactions and it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. It also doesn't dry out my skin
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent that's long lasting. Can be a bit drying for my skin so I have to always moisturizer afterwards but I love the clean feeling. Reasonable price.
Not an overly powerful scent, nice and fresh scent. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Would recommend to anyone for all type of skin (dry, oily ect..).
SCOPHIA P.
Eastman, GA
I have to give this product four stars because I love how amazing and fresh I feel after using it opposed to other brands. And how soft it leaves my skin.
Solange M.
Doral, FL
Lever soap has a good quality, it smell fine but it would be better is the scent were more kind of fruity, for example strawberries scent would be amazing.
Constance M.
Greensboro
Currently use this product for the entire family . works great as a deodorizer and is also gentle enough to use on my grand kids & the smell is great too!
Jasmine D.
Brantley, AL
A brand my family has used for years. It has a nice smell and it not very drying. I wish it did have a Shea or coconut butter so it could be moisturizing.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?