BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jill M.
Jill M.
Henderson, KY
My family has used this soap for years. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It's also been gentle enough for my son's sensitive skin.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Prescott, AZ
Smells good leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great!!! And the price is great . It's gentle on my skin. Its a great product for the price.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
This is usually what I get when I alternate between this or Dove and Caress. This leaves my skin smooth and refreshed with a watery fresh scent.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Tahoe City, CA
Great scent and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Seems the bars disappear faster than other brands but the smells and consistency make up for it.
Henry R.
Henry R.
It smells good..but it leaves a stiff feeling on my skin..I use it pretty often..but dial is my first choice..I usually get it at dollar general
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Suffolk, VA
I love it. Smells so nice and makes me feel so clean. It really takes me he dirt off a long day and it smells really good. Definitely would buy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Queens Village, NY
Great soap. Loved the smell. My skin feels great now I love it I love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love itI love it
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
This is not really a product I enjoy using ( the guys in my house seem to like it and it smells really good) but personally it drys out my skin
Cameron R.
Cameron R.
Love the way this soap smells!
I actually asked a woman one time what scent she was wearing because she smelled so good ... it was Lever 2000 🙃
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
This soap has being very useful and has made me feel much fresh and cleaner after my shower. It has an amazing sent and feels great on my skin.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?