BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Rosie K.
Brookville, IN
Good bar soap for the price and rinses off great. Would recommend it to others. Not often. Bought because the store didn't have Irish spring? Gentle. Love it.
I like how it made my face feel very clean and tight, but it didn't make me feel as if I had a deep cleanse, which is something I look for in a soap/cleanser.
Damaris F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love how it smells and it stays in your skin after u finish taking a shower it stays on you and I love how it feels in your skin love it and I recommend it.
Alyssa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like my soap to not have smells as they trigger migraines, so this is my preferred brand. It's soft and easy to find, lasts long, and is gentle on my hands.
Angelica F.
Livingston, CA
Fresh clean scent and feeling once you step out of the shower. I've tried many other soaps but with Lever I feel fresher and it's the only soap I'll use now.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
The only soap that I use for my family. It doesn't cause any skin irritations and the scent is fresh and clean. I usually order mine from the Boxed website.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
Meaghan S.
Decatur, IN
This bar soap is a great price and does a nice job of keeping odors at bay and making you feel clean. The only down side is that it really dried out my skin.
Eaman A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great for everyday use. I love the way it lathers up and the scent. My skin is sensitive, so I was hesitant to try this. I haven't used anything else since!
Ang Y.
Hubbard, OH
An extremely refreshing showering experience. I feel like I can conquer the world after showering with this amazing bar of soap. Look out world, Here I come!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?