BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Charleston, SC
Leaves a fresh clean feeling each time! Until your next wash the fresh scent stays on you. When you can smell the clean it makes you feel fresher!
carolina Q.
carolina Q.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Deja la piel con la sensación de frescura y limpieza su olor es suave y agradable. Está disponible en todas las tiendas es muy fácil conseguirlos.
Rimona P.
Rimona P.
Laveen, AZ
Love it a lot it makes my skin feel great and soft I love the bar of soap I really hope that others get this soap to because this soap really works
Leyza C.
Leyza C.
My husband only uses Lever. It is mild on his skin and keeps him fresh and clean.
I use it all the time too. Keeps my skin moist and I smell great
Gisell C.
Gisell C.
Whitestone, NY
Lever squeaky cleans my skin, without living it dry. I use it daily and all seasons,I recommend it to all my family and friends. Def a must have.
Eboney T.
Eboney T.
Louisville, KY
I always feel fresh and actually clean after using this product. I switched from Dial to Lever 2000 a couple of years ago and I haven't went back
Donna M.
Donna M.
Remsen, NY
Lever soap leaves your skin feeling clean and your mind refreshed with the nice clean scent. It don't leave behind any soap residue on your skin.
christine p.
christine p.
Amityville, NY
Doesn't dry out my skin and the scent is great! not too over powering and it smells fresh and clean. i use this product daily each time i shower.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Berkshire, NY
I loved the clean fresh sent of this soap. It made my skin feel very soft and smooth after uaing it. My family also used it and liked it as well.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Henderson, KY
My family has used this soap for years. It leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It's also been gentle enough for my son's sensitive skin.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?