BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
It makes me feel clean and refreshed. I've been using this for years. It doesn't leave a sticky film like some other bar soaps. Great for the whole family. I love it!
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
Lever 2000 makes you'll fresh and clean without a soapy residue . Even if you forget to put on deodorant you still smell clean. It lathers nicely and last a long time
Lesley B.
Bean Station, TN
I love this soap! It is hard for me to find a product that will not irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin. I love the squeaky clean feeling this soap gives me.
Gina W.
Trenton, NJ
I love it and I will continue to use this. Everyone in my family loves this soap. The price is ok but it isn't expensive. The soap is gentle even on my sons skin. A+
Glenda M.
Parkville, MD
It has a clean fresh smell and helps me wake up in the morning. The soap has good lather and washes away my cares. I use this product nearly everyday. Love the scent.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
cee l.
Fresno, CA
Makes you feel super clean ! Absolutely can't live with out , especially during the summer because i sweat a lot . Definitely a must have and i always buy in bulk !
stephanie s.
Rochester, NY
Lever soap leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed...I simply love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it is good for anyone to use from child to adult.
N D.
West Orange, NJ
I don't care how hard it can be to find, I swear by this soap. I feel good knowing it's antibacterial. It's not heavily fragranced and does not leave a residue on my skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?