BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Mantachie, MS
Lever 2000 has a great scent , lathers really well and does not leave residue feeling behind after rinsing. Makes my skin f eel clean and refreshed
Nashayia G.
Nashayia G.
Richmond, VA
I like this soup it smells so good however the fragrance in the soup is to strong it makes my skin very dry . They definitely need to mild it down.
heather p.
heather p.
springfield, or
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. I have used lever2000 fresh aloe bar soap for over 20 yaers. And it's not expensive.
Katrin F.
Katrin F.
I absolutely love this bar! I use it in the shower every night, and not only does this bar smell clean and fresh- it makes me feel clean and fresh!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Ingleside, TX
Nice smell but my husband said it didn't clean as well as he would've liked. I bought it at Dollar General, but it didn't last as long as I wanted.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Kelseyville, CA
I'm not really in to bar soaps I use body wash like careless and would totally rather use it over bar soaps but if it's the last resort I'll use it
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Port Orange, FL
Smells amazing! So clean :) left my skin smelling awesome and soft. The bar of soap also lasted a long time. Doesn take much to make a good lather.
Rimona P.
Rimona P.
Laveen, AZ
Love it a lot it makes my skin feel great and soft I love the bar of soap I really hope that others get this soap to because this soap really works
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
Sacramento, CA
I like these bar soaps. They're way affordable and work great for cleansing. I like the pack because it's much more convenient for when I run out.
MaryAnn D.
MaryAnn D.
Jamestown, NY
Lightly scented and does not dry out skin. My family uses this daily. Reasonably priced and easy to find at all local drug and super market stores
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?