BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

RhoyalStar W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have been using lever since it was a brand new product. its affordable and leaves you smelling great all day. I love the fragrance and feel so clean and fresh.
Susan P.
Lever 2000 is a very good product. It is very mild. It doesn't dry out your skin. It lathers very well. It has no odor. Very good for children and adults to use.
Joyce B.
Plymouth, MA
Lever 2000 was recommended by my dermatologist; I have used it ever since. Great fresh scent, and i always feel clean and refreshed when I get out of the shower.
Jennifer F.
Green Bay, WI
We currently use this soap its very refreshing and smells clean. This soap does not give our family rashes and no one in the family is allergic to this brand. We highly suggest use ing this brand.
Ashley H.
You really can't go wrong with a bar of soap. Simple smell and not rough with skin if you're someone who has sensitive skin like me. This soap gets the job done.
Mallely S.
Mission, TX
i enjoy this bar soap. it just wonderful, leaves my body smooth and clean! i love washing my face in the morning i just get up wide awake and ready to atart my day with my wonderful beautiful skin.
Jessica O.
Pelham, GA
Lever 2000 perfectly fresh bar soap speaks for itself. This soap has many advantages, not only are you getting Quality but your also getting quantity, for a low price. This bar soap leaves you skin looking, feeling, and smelling perfectly fresh. I would recommend this to everyone I know!!!
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
Leave you feeling clean and fresh. Doesn't over dry your skin. Long lasting, package of 8 will last over a few months. There are 4 in my house hold that use it everyday. Great price doesn't leave any type of film
Sonya H.
Chilhowee, MO
Smell clean and you feel clean..I love the way my skill feels after a shower. When my husband uses I can't stay away from the smell.............it istrasforming
Tabatha B.
Orlando
I love Lever 2000. Just wish I could find the liquid version of it. I use to use it all the time and loved the smell and the way my skin felt after washing.....
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?