BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Heather H.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells great and great price. I like this soap when I'm on a budget. I can find it everywhere. This is a great product. Good on the skin and scent last all day.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
I was first introduced to this product when I got my first tattoo 18 years ago. I've never turned back. I love how clean I feel and always use it to clean cuts.
Tabatha B.
Orlando
I love Lever 2000. Just wish I could find the liquid version of it. I use to use it all the time and loved the smell and the way my skin felt after washing.....
Meg J.
Love my Lever 2000 soap for my morning showers. The fresh scent wakes me up and I'm ready to face the day. Who needs a coffee stop when I've got my Lever 2000!
I like how it made my face feel very clean and tight, but it didn't make me feel as if I had a deep cleanse, which is something I look for in a soap/cleanser.
Ria D.
We are currently using this bar soap and we love it. I always get the clean feel every time I used it. Love the mild scent too! I will definitely recommend it!
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Ginette D.
Mukilteo, WA
I like the Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Very effective in keeping you clean and feeling clean after a shower. No strong perfumes, doesn't dry your skin in the winter.
Dawn B.
Phenix City, AL
I have used lever 2000 for years. I absolutely love the fragrance and the feel of my skin after using it. I get it at Walmart and it is very reasonably priced.
Alyssa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like my soap to not have smells as they trigger migraines, so this is my preferred brand. It's soft and easy to find, lasts long, and is gentle on my hands.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?