BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Ashia P.
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
I really like the scent, but I can't use this soap every day because it tends to dry my skin. So I use it about twice a week. That works great for me.
Haley K.
Haley K.
I like the scent but feel like it dries up my skin, which is not what i want in a soap. Price is always good, lower price point than the doves & dials
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Shawnee, KS
Really like lever 2000 original!! Love the scent and it doesn't dry my skin. Also, my husband has sensitive skin and he can use it with no irritation.
Rob K.
Rob K.
Redford, MI
I found the soap bar gave me good suds, was refreshing and left me feeling clean. The Lever 2000 did what I expected it to do and the bar lasted well.
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love this product. I can use it to clean both my face and my body. It doesn't react with my sensitive skin and always leaves my skin feeling clean.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day! Priced very nicely and the scent is perfect for me. Other soaps have left me dry feeling. This one doe not!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Smells really great! Hadn't used it in a long time and decided to give it another try. Made my skin feel and smell great. Use it every time I shower.
LADONNA M.
LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
L Wish i could find the lever 2000 they had years ago in the plastic looking bar of soap that came out in a cream. Love THE WAY IT SMELLS AND FEELS.
shay r.
shay r.
Kannapolis, NC
Live this soap very inexpensive. Leaves skin feeling soft. The smell is very light not perfume smelling. Bought from Target. Use it every and night.
billiejo c.
billiejo c.
Richmond, KY
Smells amazing! Good quality products leaves skin soft too...the longer you use this product the more healthy and glowing your skin looks and feels.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?