BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Karla D.
Tahoe City, CA
Great scent and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Seems the bars disappear faster than other brands but the smells and consistency make up for it.
Daniela M.
Mi piel queda limpia. Pero no hace tanta espuma cómo debería no deja la piel seca, levemente hidratada para no sentirse como una cinta plástica.
Amber M.
Granbury, TX
I LoVe lever 2000 perfectly fresh refreshing bar soap. Great price. It Lathers up very well and Does not dry out your skin and it smells so good.
Carrissa B.
Suffolk, VA
I love it. Smells so nice and makes me feel so clean. It really takes me he dirt off a long day and it smells really good. Definitely would buy.
Gisell C.
Whitestone, NY
Lever squeaky cleans my skin, without living it dry. I use it daily and all seasons,I recommend it to all my family and friends. Def a must have.
Tina F.
Vardaman, MS
This is a great smelling soap that cleans very well,this is mainly what my boyfriend used,it works great on grease & other hard to clean things!
Renne C.
Mohnton, PA
It's my go to everyday bar of soap. I'm very sensitive to a lot of fragrance. I buy it @ my local supermarket. It's cheep and it works for me .
Aayaaa S.
This bar of soap leaves the skin feeling cool and refreshed. Truly feels like my skin got cleaned deeply! Would definitely recommend to others!
Katherine O.
This soap has being very useful and has made me feel much fresh and cleaner after my shower. It has an amazing sent and feels great on my skin.
Monica S.
Tampa, FL
It leaves my skin feeling dry so it's not my favorite. Also I feel like I can feel the soap residue on my skin even after washing the soap off.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?