BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Glenda M.
Parkville, MD
It has a clean fresh smell and helps me wake up in the morning. The soap has good lather and washes away my cares. I use this product nearly everyday. Love the scent.
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
Lever 2000 makes you'll fresh and clean without a soapy residue . Even if you forget to put on deodorant you still smell clean. It lathers nicely and last a long time
cee l.
Fresno, CA
Makes you feel super clean ! Absolutely can't live with out , especially during the summer because i sweat a lot . Definitely a must have and i always buy in bulk !
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
Noreen D.
West Orange, NJ
I don't care how hard it can be to find, I swear by this soap. I feel good knowing it's antibacterial. It's not heavily fragranced and does not leave a residue on my skin.
stephanie s.
Rochester, NY
Lever soap leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed...I simply love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it is good for anyone to use from child to adult.
Susan P.
Lever 2000 is a very good product. It is very mild. It doesn't dry out your skin. It lathers very well. It has no odor. Very good for children and adults to use.
RhoyalStar W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have been using lever since it was a brand new product. its affordable and leaves you smelling great all day. I love the fragrance and feel so clean and fresh.
Joyce B.
Plymouth, MA
Lever 2000 was recommended by my dermatologist; I have used it ever since. Great fresh scent, and i always feel clean and refreshed when I get out of the shower.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?