BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Catherine L.
Great bar soap which does not leave any film on your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the smell is not overwhelming. It is also a great value for the number of bars.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Gina W.
Trenton, NJ
I love it and I will continue to use this. Everyone in my family loves this soap. The price is ok but it isn't expensive. The soap is gentle even on my sons skin. A+
Lesley B.
Bean Station, TN
I love this soap! It is hard for me to find a product that will not irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin. I love the squeaky clean feeling this soap gives me.
Glenda M.
Parkville, MD
It has a clean fresh smell and helps me wake up in the morning. The soap has good lather and washes away my cares. I use this product nearly everyday. Love the scent.
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
Lever 2000 makes you'll fresh and clean without a soapy residue . Even if you forget to put on deodorant you still smell clean. It lathers nicely and last a long time
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
It makes me feel clean and refreshed. I've been using this for years. It doesn't leave a sticky film like some other bar soaps. Great for the whole family. I love it!
cee l.
Fresno, CA
Makes you feel super clean ! Absolutely can't live with out , especially during the summer because i sweat a lot . Definitely a must have and i always buy in bulk !
Phronsa F.
RAINBOW CITY, AL
Lever 2000 Original scent is my #1 favorite bar soap ever! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin, and it cleans beautifully. My teen boys even enjoy using it!
stephanie s.
Rochester, NY
Lever soap leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed...I simply love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it is good for anyone to use from child to adult.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?