BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Sofia M.
Orlando, FL
This bar of soap is very smoothI like how soft it makes my skin after a shower. Great product, I will normally use this soap daily because it is also rather inexpensive.
Anita L.
Elmhurst, NY
Like the smell. Works fine and gets things done, but it not like something special. What I notice though is that this product seems to run out fast than other soap bars.
Angie A.
No complaints about product. Smell is super duper great doesn't even dry out skin doesn't leave skin quite smooth but i don't remember wether it promised to do that or not
Aristea K.
West Chester, OH
It does the job, but its not my favorite. While it was a good value and my skin did feel very clean, I will not be repurchasing because it left my skin very dry feeling.
Christina M.
Rensselaer, IN
I really love the way it smells, so fresh and clean, and u feel so refreshed and clean after showering, doesnt dry my skin out. My skin feels like it has been moisturized
Jalyn J.
Baltimore, MD
Smells really good and is not harsh on your skin. When we buy soap we buy a couple of packs of this brand & it last it doesn't disappear fast like other brands of bar soap
Catherine L.
Great bar soap which does not leave any film on your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the smell is not overwhelming. It is also a great value for the number of bars.
Lesley B.
Bean Station, TN
I love this soap! It is hard for me to find a product that will not irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin. I love the squeaky clean feeling this soap gives me.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
Lever 2000 makes you'll fresh and clean without a soapy residue . Even if you forget to put on deodorant you still smell clean. It lathers nicely and last a long time
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?