BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Laura V.
Laura V.
Many, LA
This is my go-to soap. I just wish it was more natural and had less chemicals. However, it leaves me feeling clean and fresh so I continue to purchase.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Arrington, VA
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling so sofa and smelling wonderful,also made my skin feel really moisturized. And it's a really great price also.
Pat P.
Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soap, my husband and son uses it. I love the way it smells. It's very refreshing. The price is a good price for it. We use it all the time.
jeanne k.
jeanne k.
I love the fresh clean scent of Lever 2000. It leaves my skin fresh, clean, and smooth. I u it every day in the shower to keep my skin soft and smooth.
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
I've used this soap for years and it never disappoints!! Fresh smell and soft moisturized skin is what I am left with every time!! No complaints here!!
Ashia P.
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
I really like the scent, but I can't use this soap every day because it tends to dry my skin. So I use it about twice a week. That works great for me.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this soap it keeps my body so clean and moisturized. I been using it for quite a while now and my family enjoys it. I buy my products in walmart.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Martinsburg, WV
The soap smells good and creates a nice lather. The soap's scent also works for either genders. It does not smell overly feminine or overly masculine.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Midlothian, TX
Like the smell, the lather, and price of product. My whole family is able to use without any irritation. It is gentle, but yet leaves a clean feeling.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?