BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Michelle G.
Underrated and very reasonably priced while being gentle on the skin! Did not dry me out (which most soaps do!) easy soap scent that was not overbearing! Perfect for kids too!
Richard D.
Dayton, TN
Clean smelling, lathers nicely, and leaves a clean, fresh feel . It is a good choice if you are looking for a clean fresh smell and feel. Reasonably priced and holds up well
Tiffany A.
Laurel, DE
Standard good clean body wash. Nothing fancy, just the essentials. Left my skin kind of dry and wasn't a complete clean for my husband who works in less than clean conditions.
Gillian L.
Gentle and long lasting in shower, neutral fragrance and priced great. bar sizes vary from store to store., so I look for the more compact bars because they seem to be heavier
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
Good product with a great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Easy to lather and rinse away. Leave me feeling fresh and clean all day long. No harsh chemicals.
Lataisha W.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this soap on my skin and so does my partner. He's always reminiscent of a pet dog, sniffing away at me. I find it to be humorous, not at all embarrassing.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This bar soap is great! Really smells clam and fresh. Love Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. Really gets you clean with our harsh chemicals hurting your skin.
Stephanie S.
This wouldn't be my favorite means to clean my body, but works in a pinch. My husband, however, really likes this soap. I prefer a liquid soap. I feel it rinses off better.
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
I really like this soap because it cleans deep and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh and doesn't leave a sticky residue after washing up ! Amzing ! Its a must try/buy !
Victoria H.
Williamston, NC
I have really dry sensitive skin and the soap really helps to clean my skin and not make it so dry. I love the fresh scent and love how my skin feels after using this soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?