BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
I really like this soap because it cleans deep and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh and doesn't leave a sticky residue after washing up ! Amzing ! Its a must try/buy !
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This bar soap is great! Really smells clam and fresh. Love Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. Really gets you clean with our harsh chemicals hurting your skin.
Stephanie S.
This wouldn't be my favorite means to clean my body, but works in a pinch. My husband, however, really likes this soap. I prefer a liquid soap. I feel it rinses off better.
Victoria H.
Williamston, NC
I have really dry sensitive skin and the soap really helps to clean my skin and not make it so dry. I love the fresh scent and love how my skin feels after using this soap.
Angie A.
No complaints about product. Smell is super duper great doesn't even dry out skin doesn't leave skin quite smooth but i don't remember wether it promised to do that or not
Jalyn J.
Baltimore, MD
Smells really good and is not harsh on your skin. When we buy soap we buy a couple of packs of this brand & it last it doesn't disappear fast like other brands of bar soap
Christina M.
Rensselaer, IN
I really love the way it smells, so fresh and clean, and u feel so refreshed and clean after showering, doesnt dry my skin out. My skin feels like it has been moisturized
Sofia M.
Orlando, FL
This bar of soap is very smoothI like how soft it makes my skin after a shower. Great product, I will normally use this soap daily because it is also rather inexpensive.
Anita L.
Elmhurst, NY
Like the smell. Works fine and gets things done, but it not like something special. What I notice though is that this product seems to run out fast than other soap bars.
Aristea K.
West Chester, OH
It does the job, but its not my favorite. While it was a good value and my skin did feel very clean, I will not be repurchasing because it left my skin very dry feeling.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?