BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

SCOPHIA P.
SCOPHIA P.
Eastman, GA
I have to give this product four stars because I love how amazing and fresh I feel after using it opposed to other brands. And how soft it leaves my skin.
B C.
B C.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells really good. i highly recommend this to you if you like to feel fresh especially after a long day. use it everyday for maximum feeling of greatness
Not an overly powerful scent, nice and fresh scent. Doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. Would recommend to anyone for all type of skin (dry, oily ect..).
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great for my sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with allergic reactions and it doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. It also doesn't dry out my skin
Lora R.
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
The scent is terrific and it leaves me feeling cleaned and refreshed. It doesn't leave me feeling dry it makes me feel moisturized. And rinses cleanly off
Constance M.
Constance M.
Greensboro
Currently use this product for the entire family . works great as a deodorizer and is also gentle enough to use on my grand kids & the smell is great too!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Nanuet, NY
Smells very good. Didn't feel anything different in comparison to other body soaps. My mother and father only use lever, I like Irish springs smell better
Cammie A.
Cammie A.
Olive Branch, MS
Lever 2000 is my soap of choice. I have used other soaps ( Irish Spring and Coast ) and they always leave my itchy. So, I stick with what works for me....
Nataly O.
Nataly O.
San Francisco, CA
This particular bar soap has a wonderful smell. It is fresh but also it smells like a man. It leaves your skin soft and smelling wonderful the whole day!!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?