BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Dianel G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Smell is so fresh , love the scent , skin so soft..I use it every day... leaves the bathroom smelling delicious, you should try it, I love this bars I love it... will recommended. .
jen o.
Item smells good, eventhough it's just an original scent. people with sensitive skin should use this too because for me i think it's not that harmful for people with sensitive skin
Anna B.
Pearland, TX
You feel so clean and fresh. No oily residue left behind just cleanliness. Helps with breakouts as well. My son's Doc introduced me to this product after months of failed attempts.
Stephanie M.
Personally I think its a bit to dry on my skin, which is why I don't use it as frequently. It really depends on your skin type, since the rest of my household has no issues with it.
P
Smells wonderful & leaves you feeling fresh. I have been using this for years and I refuse to use any other soap unless I have to. This soap does not leave a residue on your skin.
Amanda D.
Metairie, LA
This soap does not leave any residue, rinses clean and has a fresh scent that is not too overpowering or flowery. Good soap for both men and women. Great for sensitive skin too.
Newkema H.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of lever 2000 stays on you for a long time that's why I like it. My co workers be like you smell good. I say thanks I showered. Lol the downside is that it melts fast
Cathy C.
Hensley, AR
It's great for showering after being in the hot sun and sweating. I use it about 2 times a week after gardening. I'm not crazy about the man smell but it makes me feels fresh. I bought it at Wal Mart.
Lataisha W.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this soap on my skin and so does my partner. He's always reminiscent of a pet dog, sniffing away at me. I find it to be humorous, not at all embarrassing.
Richard D.
Dayton, TN
Clean smelling, lathers nicely, and leaves a clean, fresh feel . It is a good choice if you are looking for a clean fresh smell and feel. Reasonably priced and holds up well
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?