BY LEVER 2000 #89 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This soap leaves your skins with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's a great value compared to many other bar soaps. I use it daily and it provides enough moisturizer so it doesn't dry out my skin.
Claire K.
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it also smells wonderful. It also isn't on the pricey side, I usually buy it at my local wegmans. I highly recommend this soap it feels great.
Nisa H.
Lever 2000 orginal Bar soap makes you feel refreshing clean. our refreshing bars contain the original tragrace and are formulated with sunfloweer seed oil, know the have hudrating qualities.
anitha d.
Rutherford, NJ
Hey All
I recently try this soap and my club store had a instore coupon. I was surprised how I felt after trying this. Clean and no fragrance . the price was great too
Theresa B.
Bridgton, ME
Love this product! Fresh, clean smell, long lasting. Great value for the price. Leaves a fresh clean, light scent. Non irritating, long lasting! Bought this at Walmart.
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Nisha M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fresh scent, and left me feeling clean. This bar soap is not my soap of choice when considering the lasting effects on the skin, however it works well for the price.
Kristine G.
Daly City, CA
This is my family's go-to bar soap and it is used in the shower and at the sink when we run out of liquid hand soap. The scent isn't strong and it gets the job done.
Joyce A.
Smells great and really cleans my skin. What mom has time to wash with too many bath products? None! I usually have 5 minutes to shower so having a good bar soap helps expedite the process.
Mari B.
I have used this soap for many years and love it. Its great for my entire body including my face. I still recommended to everyone and its scent is great. Lastly, is very inexpensive item.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?