BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Theresa B.
Bridgton, ME
Love this product! Fresh, clean smell, long lasting. Great value for the price. Leaves a fresh clean, light scent. Non irritating, long lasting! Bought this at Walmart.
Nisha M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fresh scent, and left me feeling clean. This bar soap is not my soap of choice when considering the lasting effects on the skin, however it works well for the price.
Joyce A.
Smells great and really cleans my skin. What mom has time to wash with too many bath products? None! I usually have 5 minutes to shower so having a good bar soap helps expedite the process.
Kristine G.
Daly City, CA
This is my family's go-to bar soap and it is used in the shower and at the sink when we run out of liquid hand soap. The scent isn't strong and it gets the job done.
Mari B.
I have used this soap for many years and love it. Its great for my entire body including my face. I still recommended to everyone and its scent is great. Lastly, is very inexpensive item.
Val J.
Wilmington, NC
This is hands down my favorite bar soap. It has gentle yet completely effective cleaning power with a super fresh smell. It also lathers well, and rinses well. Overall, a great product.
Claudia T.
Lever 2000 is an amazing product that leaves your skin feeling clean, refresh, soft and silky! I love this product and will recommend it to my friends and family! I use it everyday!! =)
Patti P.
New Bedford, MA
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh bar soap has worked well for my family. We all the the clean fresh sent and feel. The price fits perfectly in my budget. I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Debbie G.
South Windsor, CT
My family and I have been using lever2000 for years. It's by far the best soap for cleaning the dirt and odors off your body. No sticky residue after like some bar soaps leave behind.
laszier l.
I love the smell of the soap!! lol i really do...lever soap doesn't dry my skin !! freah smell lever give off on you skin . my grandpa been using fa years now !!! keep up the good work
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?