BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Aasima T.
I had picked this up at Bj's after seeing it at my moms and have been using this soap ever since. It has a refreshing scent and my skin feels very clean after I get out of the shower.
Debbie G.
South Windsor, CT
My family and I have been using lever2000 for years. It's by far the best soap for cleaning the dirt and odors off your body. No sticky residue after like some bar soaps leave behind.
laszier l.
I love the smell of the soap!! lol i really do...lever soap doesn't dry my skin !! freah smell lever give off on you skin . my grandpa been using fa years now !!! keep up the good work
Stephanie M.
Personally I think its a bit to dry on my skin, which is why I don't use it as frequently. It really depends on your skin type, since the rest of my household has no issues with it.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is the best soap ever! It's the only soap me and my family uses in our home. It smells great and feel great on ur skin. It doesn't left ur skin feeling dry.
Anna B.
Pearland, TX
You feel so clean and fresh. No oily residue left behind just cleanliness. Helps with breakouts as well. My son's Doc introduced me to this product after months of failed attempts.
celena d.
Wyoming, MI
We recently found out that my boyfriend skin is so sensitive to all kinds of soap and we tried this this one and this is the only soap that will not make my boyfriend skin break out!
We love Lever 2000 as a family of 7 this is one of our favorite bar soaps. The scent is a fresh clean smell that stays with us all day long. My husband even washed his hair with it
Dianel G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Smell is so fresh , love the scent , skin so soft..I use it every day... leaves the bathroom smelling delicious, you should try it, I love this bars I love it... will recommended. .
jen o.
Item smells good, eventhough it's just an original scent. people with sensitive skin should use this too because for me i think it's not that harmful for people with sensitive skin
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?