BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is amazing and it leave the skin moisturized. I like to use it as a body soap only. Not on my face because I do not want it to make my face oily by increasing the moist on my facial skin.
Pa Woua X.
Minneapolis, MN
At the end of the use, I really like how it takes away the oil from my face, since I have a oily face. Also, I like the smell, it smell very nice. My family have been using it for about 8 years now.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
McKenzie K.
Naples, FL
I love the smell of this soap. Lathers well, leaves feeling clean. However it is a little drying. I like it but it needs a moisturizing component. So I gave it three stars
Denise B.
Wilmington, IL
this soap is sooo creamy sudsy it has an awesome fresh scent i purchased it at Walmsrt at a great low price.. It cones in a great size bar that lasts a long time it smells wonderfully refreshing
Lexi H.
Ojai, CA
Really enjoyed the smell and felt clean and fresh after using in the shower. Didn't feel like it left any residue on my skin or dried me out. I bought this at Walmart and felt it was affordable.
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Elizabeth M.
Nekoosa, WI
This product is the best deodorant soap on the market. The smell is amazing and clean without drying my skin. Also it doesn't mark up my shower doors . Would recommend for daily use to anyone
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This soap leaves your skins with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's a great value compared to many other bar soaps. I use it daily and it provides enough moisturizer so it doesn't dry out my skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?