BY LEVER 2000 #59 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This soap leaves your skins with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's a great value compared to many other bar soaps. I use it daily and it provides enough moisturizer so it doesn't dry out my skin.
Claire K.
This soap leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it also smells wonderful. It also isn't on the pricey side, I usually buy it at my local wegmans. I highly recommend this soap it feels great.
anitha d.
Rutherford, NJ
Hey All
I recently try this soap and my club store had a instore coupon. I was surprised how I felt after trying this. Clean and no fragrance . the price was great too
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
I like the fragrance that I have to choose from. very clean soap, doesn't leave that filmy residue on your skin. its affordable and I can find it in any store. I also very much like the price.
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Elizabeth M.
Nekoosa, WI
This product is the best deodorant soap on the market. The smell is amazing and clean without drying my skin. Also it doesn't mark up my shower doors . Would recommend for daily use to anyone
Theresa B.
Bridgton, ME
Love this product! Fresh, clean smell, long lasting. Great value for the price. Leaves a fresh clean, light scent. Non irritating, long lasting! Bought this at Walmart.
Nisa H.
Lever 2000 orginal Bar soap makes you feel refreshing clean. our refreshing bars contain the original tragrace and are formulated with sunfloweer seed oil, know the have hudrating qualities.
Shelley G.
Jacksonville, TX
Great bath soap! Smells great! Leaves you feeling clean & refreshed! Gentle on the skin making it useful for the entire family, including babies & toddlers! Prices right for budget shopping!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?