BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Livingston, CA
Fresh clean scent and feeling once you step out of the shower. I've tried many other soaps but with Lever I feel fresher and it's the only soap I'll use now.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Pleasant Valley, IA
One of my all time favorite "get clean" soaps. Not an overpowering smell, just "clean and fresh. No cons with this product, and you can get it from anywhere.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Franklin, TN
Long-lasting but begins to fall apart as the bar gets thinner. Leaves your skin clean feeling but not as soft as I would have hoped. Has a nice clean scent.
LaTonya B.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
The only soap that I use for my family. It doesn't cause any skin irritations and the scent is fresh and clean. I usually order mine from the Boxed website.
Kandis H.
Kandis H.
This brand is a must in my home,although I tend to use other soaps Lever absolutely cleans the dirt and unnecessary oils off my body plus we love the smell.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I use it every time I shower! I have relatively sensitive skin, and this has never irritated it. It never leaves my skin dry and never leaves a film behind.
Eaman A.
Eaman A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Great for everyday use. I love the way it lathers up and the scent. My skin is sensitive, so I was hesitant to try this. I haven't used anything else since!
April V.
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent that's long lasting. Can be a bit drying for my skin so I have to always moisturizer afterwards but I love the clean feeling. Reasonable price.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
This is our go to bar soap in our house due to everyone having sensitive skin. We do not use bar soap always but this is a great product when it is needed.

Solange M.
Solange M.
Doral, FL
Lever soap has a good quality, it smell fine but it would be better is the scent were more kind of fruity, for example strawberries scent would be amazing.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?