BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Kayla M.
Carrollton, GA
I really like this soap. I've been using it for awhile now & it just leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and clean. It has a very nice, clean smell to it. It is something I buy quite often.
Kathy H.
The men in my family love this lever 2000 good value for the product leaves the skin soft and smelling great ! Good for any skin type I think and long lasting smell and we would def recommend
Caroline O.
I absolutely love lever 2000 bar soaps. Especially love the scent and clean feeling it leaves on my skin after I use it. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never produced a reaction for me. My entire family uses it and I can honestly say it wakes me up in the morning. It's my coffee before my coffee.
Jennifer K.
Maspeth, NY
My husband is a simple guy. He just can't get down with the liquid body wash. He takes his bar of soap with him when we travel, just in case there's only a liquid option, wherever it is we go :)

Working on a budget over the last year, we've tried consolidating a lot of things- soap being one of them. Gone is the girlie goo, I'd rather have something else. But what I could not agree to was a soap that left a film on my skin, leaving me feeling itchy and dried out and missing my beachy Pina Colada smooth shower gel.

Once we settled on Lever 2000- I don't miss a thing! It's light smell is pleasant and doesn't clash with perfumes. It never leaves me feeling filmy or dried out. It's always a good price, value- wise. Try it and weigh in!!
Dennea M.
Caledonia, MN
The first thing about Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap that caught my attention was the fact that the item was an 8 pack, since I have young boys in the home and they use a ton of soap while showering and cleaning dirt and mud off themselves. The scent of this soap was absolutely amazing. I love clean fresh scents and have found it difficult to find a bar soap that has a non-irritating scent that doesn't give me a headache; but Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap manages to exceed every expectation of mine. The smell is light yet clean and refreshing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or scaly nor does it cause me to break out after washing my face. I have become a loyal customer of Lever 2000 now.
Danielle G.
My husband swears by these bar soaps. He's used them for many years and doesn't like it when I switch him so I just keep buying them!! He always smells good so I don't complain :)
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Lever2000 barsoap for many many years now. It is my absolute favorite. I don't care for scented bar soaps for my sensitive skin and lever2000 works just great for me.
Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
This is a great soap and we have used it in our house for years.  It is a good value and very reasonably priced.  I love that it comes in multiple packs so I do not have to worry about running out too quickly.  It has a great scent and you feel clean after using it!
Joni K.
Monroeville, AL
This is my family's holy grail bath soap! The pricing is great. It's affordable and it has a nice clean, fresh scent that lingers with a gradual fade throughout the day. The is a definite "buy again" product!!
Tiffany H.
Triangle, VA
Love Lever's.... It always smells so fresh. You come out of the shower refreshed and clean. It is a great product that I will continue to buy. It is gentle on the skin.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?