BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Heidi M.
Suffolk, VA
This is a great soap and we have used it in our house for years.  It is a good value and very reasonably priced.  I love that it comes in multiple packs so I do not have to worry about running out too quickly.  It has a great scent and you feel clean after using it!
Joni K.
Monroeville, AL
This is my family's holy grail bath soap! The pricing is great. It's affordable and it has a nice clean, fresh scent that lingers with a gradual fade throughout the day. The is a definite "buy again" product!!
Tiffany H.
Triangle, VA
Love Lever's.... It always smells so fresh. You come out of the shower refreshed and clean. It is a great product that I will continue to buy. It is gentle on the skin.
Misty P.
Fresno, CA
Hi my name is misty ,I use and have used lever 2000 perfectly fresh original bar soap...I would say I'm picky picky when it comes too soaps! The lever2000 perftly barsoap is the best!! It is because my skin can become dryed out from certain soaps ...like a sponge with no water ...but not lever it leaves my skin healthy looking and moisturized... And its such a great price I always save money and look great....thank you lever2000 perfectly fresh barsoap...thank you from Misty's skin!!!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear this is one of the only soaps my Mom bought when I was a child. It kept you fresh & clean. It also wasn't very harsh on our skin. The smell was pleasant as well.
Krystal al G.
Miami
Leaves you smelling clean ! And you know how sometimes you may get the itch from soap scum ? This soap leaves no residue causing that I love it ! NUMBER 1 GO TOO !
Jaclyn N.
I always used to use body wash before I started using lever 2000. Bar soaps really dry out your skin but not this one! I am happy I made the switch and I like the light scent of the original. I can use it to wash my hands, face and body.
Noreen D.
West Orange, NJ
I don't care how hard it can be to find, I swear by this soap. I feel good knowing it's antibacterial. It's not heavily fragranced and does not leave a residue on my skin.
Angela K.
My skin feels clean and not dry and the soap is wrapped up like usual in the package but it all has been wrapped again and it's gentle and effective and affordable long lasting
Ana C.
Reedley
Only can use this again sensitive skin affordable. Use it everyday family of 5 can't use anything else will have reaction on anything I buy it at Walmart. Last a while
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?