BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Cammie F.
Trussville, AL
My family has used Original Lever 2000 bars for many years! We have always enjoyed the fragrance, lather, and effectiveness of the product. Recently, we have noticed the bars appear smaller and do not produce the amount of lather they used to.
Caleshia H.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap gets you clean and smells great! It does wonders for ridding teenage boys off that distinct odor they have when they get home from practice! It rinses clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
LATOYA T.
Lever 2000 is one of the soaps I tend to go for and been using since they first came out.  In my opinion, I feel that the soap is not harsh.  You get a nice smelling soap for a reasonable price.
Bithi's P.
Simple smell it doesn't linger too long, which is nice when you want to smell like you perfume lol. It Doesn't break me out. I buy mine in bulk from Costco but it's widely available. I buy it all the time.
Matt H.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite bar soap on the market! It's simple and cheep and leaves me feeling clean and smelling great. I frequently get complements saying I smell amazing after a shower. I've been using it for years!
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
This soap smells so nice! Whenever I use it I feel refreshed and super clean. Even though it leaves my skin feeling tight, I would still recommend this if you like smelling and feeling incredibly fresh.
Reese S.
houston, tx
this takes the oils off of my skin, which i find refreshing and it makes me feel clean. it gives you that squeaky-clean type of feel and not only is it affordable, it works just as it says on the package!
Saneela R.
Kew Gardens , NY
I use these bar soaps in the shower when I am taking a quick body shower after the gym. It has a nice clean shower smell and I love it. It might not be for everyone, but I think that it helps get rid of the gym sweat and smell. Overall a good product to get rid of odor but definitely not the only body cleanser I use.
Chelsay P.
Avondale, LA
I have really sensitive skin. Sometimes bar soap irritates my skin and causes breakouts . I've been using this for about 2 years and I've never had problems . it doesn't cause breakouts and leaves my skin soft so that's a plus .
Kayla M.
Juliette, GA
I really like this soap. I've been using it for awhile now & it just leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and clean. It has a very nice, clean smell to it. It is something I buy quite often.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?