BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lever 2000 Bar Soap is an incredible product. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I have a reaction with fragrant body wash and I am able to use this as a face and body wash daily. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling silky and clean. I have used this product for many years and I plan to continue.
lisa S.
lisa S.
Prattville, AL
I've trusted Lever 2000 for more than 18 years and in that time I've bathed my 4 children with it until they have left the nest.

It leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for the day without the drying effects of some of the other soaps on the market and I've always found it to be, although luxurious, affordable.
This is my favorite body soap for myself and my family as well. It smells great and works great as a deodorant soap, it cleans extremely well but doesn't dry your skin out. We use it daily in the shower and for hand washing. I usually get it at Walmart, and I totally recommend it and will buy it again and again.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
Lever 2000 has been a brand favorite of my family's for a long time. The bars are sized nicely, making me feel like I'm really getting my money's worth. The fragrance is rich and powerful, leaving me feeling really clean and refreshed. It's definitely at the top of my brand favorites when I shop for bar soap.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
This soap has a clean fresh scent and does not dry my skin. It is gentle and perfect for my dry skin. It also rinses well and doesn't leave a residue. The price is a great value and I even put several bars in a clear glass container for decoration. I would highly recommend this soap for th e whole family.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like using this a bar soap because right after you use it ,you feel very fresh and clean. I like feeling clean and fresh after I get out of a shower, and honestly I think that is exactally how you should feel. Other than getting this soap in your eyes😂 this is one of the best soaps I've used so far!😀
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Gives you a super refreshing feeling, it's best to use only three times a week because it can be a little dry on the skin. Smells wonderful the scent will last a long time after use. I bought mine from Walmart but you can get it from mostly all drugstores. Yes, I would recommend this product to other!
Olga E.
Olga E.
Los Angeles, CA
Standard bar of soap. I used it over vacation so I didn't really have a choice as to the brand. Overall It was okay, I used it for a week and it wasn't as gentle as I am used to, but it wasn't harsh. It was not pricey, it was the cheapest one on the shelf, so for a vacation, it could have been worst.
Ayanna H.
Ayanna H.
Red Oak, TX
The smell of the soap is nice and its very easy to get it to a nice lather. It's also very gentle.There is one problem though that outweighs any of the pros. It does nothing to shield daily odor. I find myself shying away from my peers because i feel that i smell. bottom line , I would not buy again
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Charlotte, NC
Effectively gets dirt and grime off of you. You feel clean and refreshed after using it. I'm almost certain I got this soap at Walmart. It is a nice affordable soap an you can get it in a pack that will last forever. The only con is that if you don't rinse well enough it can leave a little residue.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?