BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Mellanie M.
Leasburg, MO
I used this bar soap, along with a different brand of bar soap, to melt down and after adding a few other ingredients, maDE my own laundry soap.
I like the smell of this soap.
Lucia P.
I use this brand in my daily routine! And I love it! My skin usually tends to dry a lot with differents soup brands but no with Lever, It also leaves a fresh scent on my skin
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Pa Woua X.
Minneapolis, MN
At the end of the use, I really like how it takes away the oil from my face, since I have a oily face. Also, I like the smell, it smell very nice. My family have been using it for about 8 years now.
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is amazing and it leave the skin moisturized. I like to use it as a body soap only. Not on my face because I do not want it to make my face oily by increasing the moist on my facial skin.
Lexi H.
Ojai, CA
Really enjoyed the smell and felt clean and fresh after using in the shower. Didn't feel like it left any residue on my skin or dried me out. I bought this at Walmart and felt it was affordable.
Denise B.
Wilmington, IL
this soap is sooo creamy sudsy it has an awesome fresh scent i purchased it at Walmsrt at a great low price.. It cones in a great size bar that lasts a long time it smells wonderfully refreshing
McKenzie K.
Naples, FL
I love the smell of this soap. Lathers well, leaves feeling clean. However it is a little drying. I like it but it needs a moisturizing component. So I gave it three stars
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Nisa H.
Lever 2000 orginal Bar soap makes you feel refreshing clean. our refreshing bars contain the original tragrace and are formulated with sunfloweer seed oil, know the have hudrating qualities.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?