BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Quenny-Bsix D.
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Winston Salem, NC
Gets the job done. Lathers easily.. Smell isn't unpleasant, overall fresh. Does leave a slight residue if you wash with just the bar and not a loofah or cloth.
I like how it made my face feel very clean and tight, but it didn't make me feel as if I had a deep cleanse, which is something I look for in a soap/cleanser.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like my soap to not have smells as they trigger migraines, so this is my preferred brand. It's soft and easy to find, lasts long, and is gentle on my hands.
Damaris F.
Damaris F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love how it smells and it stays in your skin after u finish taking a shower it stays on you and I love how it feels in your skin love it and I recommend it.
Ria D.
Ria D.
We are currently using this bar soap and we love it. I always get the clean feel every time I used it. Love the mild scent too! I will definitely recommend it!
Ginette D.
Ginette D.
Mukilteo, WA
I like the Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Very effective in keeping you clean and feeling clean after a shower. No strong perfumes, doesn't dry your skin in the winter.
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Brookville, IN
Good bar soap for the price and rinses off great. Would recommend it to others. Not often. Bought because the store didn't have Irish spring? Gentle. Love it.
Ang Y.
Ang Y.
Hubbard, OH
An extremely refreshing showering experience. I feel like I can conquer the world after showering with this amazing bar of soap. Look out world, Here I come!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Pleasant Valley, IA
One of my all time favorite "get clean" soaps. Not an overpowering smell, just "clean and fresh. No cons with this product, and you can get it from anywhere.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?