BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Allyson G.
It make my skin feel so clean after using it. The only problem I have is it makes my skin feel a little dry and tight.
Keilani E.
Chesapeake, VA
I loved it!! It smells beautiful and works very well. My whole family uses it and they fall in love with it every time.
Ramona R.
Refreshing product, i love how light weight it is
its very gentle and has a light scent to it which is not overwhelming
Milagros G.
Este es unjabon muy bueno y refrecante el cual te ayuda mucho para la hidratacion de la piel y especificamente la cara
Eileen G.
Leaves my body feeling super clean and fresh. Has a good smell to it but not too strong. Doesn't overly dry out my skin
Tiffany V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I do use this product it does me leave me feeling a little dry but I always put some lotion on is a great smellingSoap
Roshaunda C.
My favorite bar of soap!!!! I swear it kills any body odor. I cant use deodorant and this soap keeps me fresh all day.
Tia M.
Doral, FL
Has a great smell and a great texture does not leave your skin dry keeps it hydrated and keeps your skin feelin smooth
Zelene A.
Cleans your body and keeps it fresh feeling. The bar of soap helps moisturize your body instead of leaving it feel dry
Frances B.
Love the smell and the creamy feeling of the Lever 200. I love how my skin feels after using the Lever 200 bar soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?