BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Lever2000 barsoap for many many years now. It is my absolute favorite. I don't care for scented bar soaps for my sensitive skin and lever2000 works just great for me.
Denise D.
New York
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh straight out the shower. The smell is pretty good too. I usually get it in bulk at BJs , the price is very decent too. I would recommend it
Philianne J.
Trenton, NJ
This bar soap is the best, I started using it about 6 months ago, and I love it. It doest not dry out your skin and it's not hard to rinse off either. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.
Fahmida B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for basically my whole life.It is my go to bar of soap. It has a great scent and makes you feel refreshed after you come out of the shower. Would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
After I use Lever 2000 I feel so clean. And it smells so good. I buy the 8 pack for better bargain. Only thing I might not like is that it dries my skin but I put lotion on right after and it is all good.
Amarilis S.
Love the original because it does has its own scent like no other. My skin feels squeaky clean after especially after my workouts. This soap was recommended by my demonologist.
Karina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
fresh soap and soothe the skin with minerals and nutrients. Your skin is naturally moist and healthy and light fragrance leaves skin smelling delicious all day. They use it daily.
anika j.
You can't go wrong with Lever 2000. It 's smells fresh and the scent last throughout the day. There is no residue when rising and it is non-drying. I use this when I want that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Mellanie M.
Leasburg, MO
I used this bar soap, along with a different brand of bar soap, to melt down and after adding a few other ingredients, maDE my own laundry soap.
I like the smell of this soap.
Kari L.
Newbury Park, CA
Lever 2000 works great at getting grease off my hands, it's a little drying so I don't use on my face when I do my skin gets real oily. I love the scent it's refreshing and invigorating lasts all day.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?