BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lexi H.
Ojai, CA
Really enjoyed the smell and felt clean and fresh after using in the shower. Didn't feel like it left any residue on my skin or dried me out. I bought this at Walmart and felt it was affordable.
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
McKenzie K.
Naples, FL
I love the smell of this soap. Lathers well, leaves feeling clean. However it is a little drying. I like it but it needs a moisturizing component. So I gave it three stars
Denise B.
Wilmington, IL
this soap is sooo creamy sudsy it has an awesome fresh scent i purchased it at Walmsrt at a great low price.. It cones in a great size bar that lasts a long time it smells wonderfully refreshing
Julie S.
Coquille, OR
I like the scent of the soap. It lathered up nicely,. My skin was very soft after using the product. T%he soap did not leave any residue on my skin after rinsing like other soaps I have used.
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This soap leaves your skins with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's a great value compared to many other bar soaps. I use it daily and it provides enough moisturizer so it doesn't dry out my skin.
Theresa B.
Bridgton, ME
Love this product! Fresh, clean smell, long lasting. Great value for the price. Leaves a fresh clean, light scent. Non irritating, long lasting! Bought this at Walmart.
Debi R.
Memphis, TN
I like the fragrance that I have to choose from. very clean soap, doesn't leave that filmy residue on your skin. its affordable and I can find it in any store. I also very much like the price.
anitha d.
Rutherford, NJ
Hey All
I recently try this soap and my club store had a instore coupon. I was surprised how I felt after trying this. Clean and no fragrance . the price was great too
Elizabeth M.
Nekoosa, WI
This product is the best deodorant soap on the market. The smell is amazing and clean without drying my skin. Also it doesn't mark up my shower doors . Would recommend for daily use to anyone
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?