BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Susan P.
Susan P.
Lever 2000 is a very good product. It is very mild. It doesn't dry out your skin. It lathers very well. It has no odor. Very good for children and adults to use.
Lalanda B.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is the best soap ever! It's the only soap me and my family uses in our home. It smells great and feel great on ur skin. It doesn't left ur skin feeling dry.
Marelina W.
Marelina W.
Los alamos, CA
I was first introduced to this product when I got my first tattoo 18 years ago. I've never turned back. I love how clean I feel and always use it to clean cuts.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Marysville, CA
Great product. Leaves a clean fresh scrent that stays fresh throughout the day. People compliment me daily on the smell of my bath soap when I use this product.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells great and great price. I like this soap when I'm on a budget. I can find it everywhere. This is a great product. Good on the skin and scent last all day.
Sonya H.
Sonya H.
Chilhowee, MO
Smell clean and you feel clean..I love the way my skill feels after a shower. When my husband uses I can't stay away from the smell.............it istrasforming
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Orlando
I love Lever 2000. Just wish I could find the liquid version of it. I use to use it all the time and loved the smell and the way my skin felt after washing.....
Meg J.
Meg J.
Love my Lever 2000 soap for my morning showers. The fresh scent wakes me up and I'm ready to face the day. Who needs a coffee stop when I've got my Lever 2000!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Phenix City, AL
I have used lever 2000 for years. I absolutely love the fragrance and the feel of my skin after using it. I get it at Walmart and it is very reasonably priced.
Quenny-Bsix D.
Quenny-Bsix D.
Oviedo, FL
Leaves you with The most refreshing clean shower feeling you will ever get. I have try other soaps in the past and will never use anything else but Lever 2000.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?