BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good leaves me smelling nice and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this soap helps and does not irritate my skin. I always buy this soap in the bigger packages cause I know I'm going to need it
Ali M.
Rahway, NJ
Very good product for getting clean skin. The smell is very refreshing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dirt comes right off with use. I would recommend to a friend.
Kari L.
Newbury Park, CA
Lever 2000 works great at getting grease off my hands, it's a little drying so I don't use on my face when I do my skin gets real oily. I love the scent it's refreshing and invigorating lasts all day.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is amazing and it leave the skin moisturized. I like to use it as a body soap only. Not on my face because I do not want it to make my face oily by increasing the moist on my facial skin.
Pa Woua X.
Minneapolis, MN
At the end of the use, I really like how it takes away the oil from my face, since I have a oily face. Also, I like the smell, it smell very nice. My family have been using it for about 8 years now.
Lexi H.
Ojai, CA
Really enjoyed the smell and felt clean and fresh after using in the shower. Didn't feel like it left any residue on my skin or dried me out. I bought this at Walmart and felt it was affordable.
Denise B.
Wilmington, IL
this soap is sooo creamy sudsy it has an awesome fresh scent i purchased it at Walmsrt at a great low price.. It cones in a great size bar that lasts a long time it smells wonderfully refreshing
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
McKenzie K.
Naples, FL
I love the smell of this soap. Lathers well, leaves feeling clean. However it is a little drying. I like it but it needs a moisturizing component. So I gave it three stars
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?