BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Denise D.
New York
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh straight out the shower. The smell is pretty good too. I usually get it in bulk at BJs , the price is very decent too. I would recommend it
anika j.
You can't go wrong with Lever 2000. It 's smells fresh and the scent last throughout the day. There is no residue when rising and it is non-drying. I use this when I want that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
After I use Lever 2000 I feel so clean. And it smells so good. I buy the 8 pack for better bargain. Only thing I might not like is that it dries my skin but I put lotion on right after and it is all good.
Amarilis S.
Love the original because it does has its own scent like no other. My skin feels squeaky clean after especially after my workouts. This soap was recommended by my demonologist.
Karina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
fresh soap and soothe the skin with minerals and nutrients. Your skin is naturally moist and healthy and light fragrance leaves skin smelling delicious all day. They use it daily.
Philianne J.
Trenton, NJ
This bar soap is the best, I started using it about 6 months ago, and I love it. It doest not dry out your skin and it's not hard to rinse off either. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.
Fahmida B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for basically my whole life.It is my go to bar of soap. It has a great scent and makes you feel refreshed after you come out of the shower. Would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good leaves me smelling nice and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this soap helps and does not irritate my skin. I always buy this soap in the bigger packages cause I know I'm going to need it
Ali M.
Rahway, NJ
Very good product for getting clean skin. The smell is very refreshing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dirt comes right off with use. I would recommend to a friend.
Carmenique K.
This soap is ok it does it's job lol it's soap buy the only thing that I diss like about the soap is how tight it leaves the skin other thank that it's a good soap and I do love the way the soap smells
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?