BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Kari L.
Newbury Park, CA
Lever 2000 works great at getting grease off my hands, it's a little drying so I don't use on my face when I do my skin gets real oily. I love the scent it's refreshing and invigorating lasts all day.
Ali M.
Rahway, NJ
Very good product for getting clean skin. The smell is very refreshing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dirt comes right off with use. I would recommend to a friend.
Gail M.
Durand
I do like leaver because it smells refreshing ,it suds good. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't make my skin dry or flakey.ive bought severel kindest of bar soap but I always go back to leavers
Danielle E.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good leaves me smelling nice and fresh. I have sensitive skin and this soap helps and does not irritate my skin. I always buy this soap in the bigger packages cause I know I'm going to need it
Carmenique K.
This soap is ok it does it's job lol it's soap buy the only thing that I diss like about the soap is how tight it leaves the skin other thank that it's a good soap and I do love the way the soap smells
Mellanie M.
Leasburg, MO
I used this bar soap, along with a different brand of bar soap, to melt down and after adding a few other ingredients, maDE my own laundry soap.
I like the smell of this soap.
Lucia P.
I use this brand in my daily routine! And I love it! My skin usually tends to dry a lot with differents soup brands but no with Lever, It also leaves a fresh scent on my skin
Rachel J.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is amazing and it leave the skin moisturized. I like to use it as a body soap only. Not on my face because I do not want it to make my face oily by increasing the moist on my facial skin.
Pa Woua X.
Minneapolis, MN
At the end of the use, I really like how it takes away the oil from my face, since I have a oily face. Also, I like the smell, it smell very nice. My family have been using it for about 8 years now.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
Everyone in my house uses this soap and its great. This package we buy comes with 8 and we have two bathrooms so it lasts a while. The soap smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?