BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

cee l.
cee l.
Fresno, CA
Makes you feel super clean ! Absolutely can't live with out , especially during the summer because i sweat a lot . Definitely a must have and i always buy in bulk !
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Denver, CO
I feel like it leaves soap scum on my body, after I finish my shower I still feel dirty and like it didn't wash off all the dirt and sweat from though out the day.
Sweet John M.
Sweet John M.
Austin, TX
This is the only soap I use. When I travel I try to find a bar of Lever 2000 at a local store for the hotel. Love the smell and I always feel clean. No substitute.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Rochester, NY
Lever soap leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed...I simply love it! It doesn't dry out my skin and it is good for anyone to use from child to adult.
Landa D.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
My skin feels great after every use . I have very sensitive skin and lever is so gentle . And leaves my skin feeling so clean and refresh and it last all day long
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I always keep this on hand. I use it when shaving and my husband uses his own bar as body wash. smells excellent and doesn't irritate our sensitive skin. love it.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Clarkston, MI
The soap does its job, and doesn't leave that sticky feeling after you wash. The smell definitely isn't my favorite, but overall we will probably purchase again!
RhoyalStar W.
RhoyalStar W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have been using lever since it was a brand new product. its affordable and leaves you smelling great all day. I love the fragrance and feel so clean and fresh.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
You really can't go wrong with a bar of soap. Simple smell and not rough with skin if you're someone who has sensitive skin like me. This soap gets the job done.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Greensboro, NC
Not a fan. Bought this with a coupon when it was on sale. Very drying to my skin. It smells fresh and pleasant though!! I won't be purchasing this in the future.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?