BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We've been Lever2000 users for years. Love the fresh feeling after a shower. I feel clean but don't feel like I have a layer of soap on me. It is a great product and the price is low.
Kabao V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the smells. It makes me feel clean. I've use these over a year now. I love it. I like how it doesn't run out quickly. Since I shower day and night I use it day and night and it really makes me feel clean.
Celeste B.
Does everything I ask a soap to do, at a decent price. Not overly drying, no unnecessary antibacterial stuff, just leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean, not flowery or perfume-y
Skylar S.
Denver, CO
I feel like it leaves soap scum on my body, after I finish my shower I still feel dirty and like it didn't wash off all the dirt and sweat from though out the day.
Omaira U.
I love the way it smells, it makes me feel super clean and removes everything. It doesn't break me out and I often use it to remove my eye makeup because doing it with other cleaners it still leaves makeup residue.
Katie W.
Gilbert, AZ
Clean, fresh scent and leaves skin soft, not drying at all. The bar lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that seem to erode quickly. Easy to rinse off and does not leave you feeling like there is a residue.
Rebekah K.
Kodak, TN
Love the smell of it and like that it's not too heavy feeling after rinsing it off. Really felt the whole family could benefit from using this soap. Ages in my home range from 3-36
Tiffany H.
I have really dry skin so it is hard to find soaps that doesn't really dry my skin out completely! I love the way my skin feels and how soft it is when I shower with Lever 2000 soap! The scents are also bomb!!
Laura M.
Clarkston, MI
The soap does its job, and doesn't leave that sticky feeling after you wash. The smell definitely isn't my favorite, but overall we will probably purchase again!
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?