BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but i like lever, it leaves me feeling clean & fresh with no residue, and the smell is great! its gentle on my skin and lathers well
Katie W.
Gilbert, AZ
Clean, fresh scent and leaves skin soft, not drying at all. The bar lasts a long time, unlike some other brands that seem to erode quickly. Easy to rinse off and does not leave you feeling like there is a residue.
Ashlee T.
Mcdonough, GA
Its a great soap doesn't break me out or make me feel itchy. I would say it is good for sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and it has yet to negatively impact me. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5!!
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
Love this soap. Perfect for daily use. It has antibacterial properties so it's great for cuts or wounds to get them all cleaned up! It can leave your skin a little dry so moisturizer is important after using it!
Marina G.
It smells amazing. It gives that fresh smell! It gives moisture to your skin so you don't have that dry feeling after coming out the shower. I think the smell of this bar soap is what got me, it smells so so good.
Celeste B.
Does everything I ask a soap to do, at a decent price. Not overly drying, no unnecessary antibacterial stuff, just leaves me feeling clean and smelling clean, not flowery or perfume-y
Sweet John M.
Austin, TX
This is the only soap I use. When I travel I try to find a bar of Lever 2000 at a local store for the hotel. Love the smell and I always feel clean. No substitute.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We've been Lever2000 users for years. Love the fresh feeling after a shower. I feel clean but don't feel like I have a layer of soap on me. It is a great product and the price is low.
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not usually interested in changing the type of soap we use, but I thought I would give it a try. Firstly I loved the smell, just fresh and clean. I felt like my skin was not too dry or tight after I showered.
Omaira U.
I love the way it smells, it makes me feel super clean and removes everything. It doesn't break me out and I often use it to remove my eye makeup because doing it with other cleaners it still leaves makeup residue.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?