BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Naomi M.
It lathered really well. Made my skin soft, smoothr and smell nice. And the price was reasonable. In addition, in my opinion, the size of the bar appeared to be larger than our ordinary types of bar soap.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
We love the super clean feeling we get from Lever bars! My husband goes through these soap bars like crazy! We love that there is no residue left behind with out super soft water
Lauren F.
Joshua Tree, CA
It is a soap that cleans very well, leaving your skin smelling and feeling wonderful! After using this product it makes your skin feel and look super hydrated. This soap is a soap you will not regret buying!
Amarilis S.
Love the original because it does has its own scent like no other. My skin feels squeaky clean after especially after my workouts. This soap was recommended by my demonologist.
Nicole L.
Charlotte, NC
After I use Lever 2000 I feel so clean. And it smells so good. I buy the 8 pack for better bargain. Only thing I might not like is that it dries my skin but I put lotion on right after and it is all good.
Karina C.
Wellness Guru Expert
fresh soap and soothe the skin with minerals and nutrients. Your skin is naturally moist and healthy and light fragrance leaves skin smelling delicious all day. They use it daily.
Denise D.
New York
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh straight out the shower. The smell is pretty good too. I usually get it in bulk at BJs , the price is very decent too. I would recommend it
anika j.
You can't go wrong with Lever 2000. It 's smells fresh and the scent last throughout the day. There is no residue when rising and it is non-drying. I use this when I want that extra squeaky clean feeling.
Philianne J.
Trenton, NJ
This bar soap is the best, I started using it about 6 months ago, and I love it. It doest not dry out your skin and it's not hard to rinse off either. I recommend this soap to anyone with sensitive skin.
Fahmida B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for basically my whole life.It is my go to bar of soap. It has a great scent and makes you feel refreshed after you come out of the shower. Would definitely recommend this product.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?