BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Tosha D.
Tosha D.
Yorktown, IN
This soap smells amazing! The smell sticks on me for a long time after my shower as well! Plus it doesn't leave a residue type feeling on my skin like some soaps do!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I've had issues with being allergic to various brands of soap. Lever 2000 has always been my go to! I always feel clean and the smell of the soap is fresh and crisp.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Winston Salem, NC
Fresh scent, and left me feeling clean. This bar soap is not my soap of choice when considering the lasting effects on the skin, however it works well for the price.
Tori Rene P.
Tori Rene P.
Mount Washington, KY
Lever 2000 Refreshing Bar Soap is a great soap and is safe for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling clean and smells fresh. I would recommend this bar soap to anyone!
Leigh K.
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
Daly City, CA
This is my family's go-to bar soap and it is used in the shower and at the sink when we run out of liquid hand soap. The scent isn't strong and it gets the job done.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Trenton, NJ
I love it and I will continue to use this. Everyone in my family loves this soap. The price is ok but it isn't expensive. The soap is gentle even on my sons skin. A+
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
fair.
cee l.
cee l.
Fresno, CA
Makes you feel super clean ! Absolutely can't live with out , especially during the summer because i sweat a lot . Definitely a must have and i always buy in bulk !
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but i like lever, it leaves me feeling clean & fresh with no residue, and the smell is great! its gentle on my skin and lathers well
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?