BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
This soap makes you feel fresh and new. It is an amazing brand, and they have tons of scents. It's is also very affordable for an 8 pack. I gave this product an 4 star rating because it could more moisturizing.
Tiffany H.
I have really dry skin so it is hard to find soaps that doesn't really dry my skin out completely! I love the way my skin feels and how soft it is when I shower with Lever 2000 soap! The scents are also bomb!!
Asia N.
I love lever 2000 soap all my kids can use it without getting rashes and it's fairly inexpensive. i have to get a soap that all the people in my family can use and this fits our budget and our needs. Love it!
Laura M.
Clarkston, MI
The soap does its job, and doesn't leave that sticky feeling after you wash. The smell definitely isn't my favorite, but overall we will probably purchase again!
Rebekah K.
Kodak, TN
Love the smell of it and like that it's not too heavy feeling after rinsing it off. Really felt the whole family could benefit from using this soap. Ages in my home range from 3-36
I really enjoy buying this soap not only cause of the clean scent it leaves on your hands but because your hands stay feeling clean. I switch off between bar soaps but this is definitely one of my favorites.
Naomi M.
It lathered really well. Made my skin soft, smoothr and smell nice. And the price was reasonable. In addition, in my opinion, the size of the bar appeared to be larger than our ordinary types of bar soap.
Brittani S.
Pembine, WI
We love the super clean feeling we get from Lever bars! My husband goes through these soap bars like crazy! We love that there is no residue left behind with out super soft water
Lauren F.
Joshua Tree, CA
It is a soap that cleans very well, leaving your skin smelling and feeling wonderful! After using this product it makes your skin feel and look super hydrated. This soap is a soap you will not regret buying!
Denise D.
New York
I really like this product. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh straight out the shower. The smell is pretty good too. I usually get it in bulk at BJs , the price is very decent too. I would recommend it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?