BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Kimberly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not usually interested in changing the type of soap we use, but I thought I would give it a try. Firstly I loved the smell, just fresh and clean. I felt like my skin was not too dry or tight after I showered.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Dawn C.
Orlando, FL
Lever 2000 get the job done, gets you cleaned up nice and smelling nice afterwards
Bar does last a long time.
Lora R.
Beech Grove, IN
This hand soap has a fresh clean scent. Leaves no residue and rinses clean. My family has used this product for a long time love the clean feeling we get.
Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
Dawn W.
This soap has a refreshing and clean smell. It is gentle to my skin and does not leave it dry. The scent is long lasting. I don't use this product every day because this is my second go to soap but I would buy this product again.
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
Freash , get all the dirt right off greate for women , men , kids skin , great prices only $2.00
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Very good products. Smells good. It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I use it to wash my face too. It doesn't make my skin look dry.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?