BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
Tosha D.
Yorktown, IN
This soap smells amazing! The smell sticks on me for a long time after my shower as well! Plus it doesn't leave a residue type feeling on my skin like some soaps do!
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
fair.
Monica B.
Upper Marlboro
It's wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead! Fresh, clean scent that lasts throughout the day. No drying residue to battle with like other deodorant soaps.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It makes your skin feel so clean. I feel like it doesnt just hide odors it actually really works and you can smell the cleanlieness all day long it is really amazing.
Caroline O.
I absolutely love lever 2000 bar soaps. Especially love the scent and clean feeling it leaves on my skin after I use it. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never produced a reaction for me. My entire family uses it and I can honestly say it wakes me up in the morning. It's my coffee before my coffee.
Gracy B.
Bronx, NY
I really like this soap. Makes me feel clean and is gentle enough to use when shaving your legs. I've used it also to remove my makeups and I feel clean afterwards.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL
I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, but i like lever, it leaves me feeling clean & fresh with no residue, and the smell is great! its gentle on my skin and lathers well
Allina C.
Sacramento, CA
Not my preferred bar soap to use. It gets me clean but it does leave my skin feeling quite dry. It's not too pricey it's pretty affordable. I do prefer to use soap that are more sensitive to my skin and not as harsh
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?