BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Chrishell H.
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
It makes me feel clean and refreshed. I've been using this for years. It doesn't leave a sticky film like some other bar soaps. Great for the whole family. I love it!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Parkville, MD
It has a clean fresh smell and helps me wake up in the morning. The soap has good lather and washes away my cares. I use this product nearly everyday. Love the scent.
Jen N.
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I love this product. I used it for years and will continue to use it. This bar soap is always reasonably priced. I can even use it to make homemade laundry detergent.
Shabienne D.
Shabienne D.
Miami
Love it, it's clean and crisp, leaves you smelling like a flower.
It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, your skin nice is moisturized and you feel great after using
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
Lever 2000 makes you'll fresh and clean without a soapy residue . Even if you forget to put on deodorant you still smell clean. It lathers nicely and last a long time
Monica B.
Monica B.
Upper Marlboro
It's wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead! Fresh, clean scent that lasts throughout the day. No drying residue to battle with like other deodorant soaps.
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
Leaver 2000 is such an amazing bar soap. I use this everyday for the best clean. It's very gentle and doesn't leave a dry feelings. Target always has the best supply.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
Smells really nice and also has a soft touch feels silky in the skin. It leaves my skin smelling good and soft. Its also a good size soap, plus it is very affordable.
Lesley B.
Lesley B.
Bean Station, TN
I love this soap! It is hard for me to find a product that will not irritate my skin since I have sensitive skin. I love the squeaky clean feeling this soap gives me.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?