BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Christa W.
Henderson, KY
It makes your skin feel so clean. I feel like it doesnt just hide odors it actually really works and you can smell the cleanlieness all day long it is really amazing.
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Tosha D.
Yorktown, IN
This soap smells amazing! The smell sticks on me for a long time after my shower as well! Plus it doesn't leave a residue type feeling on my skin like some soaps do!
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
fatimah i.
Clifton, NJ
Love this product so much. I use it to wash my body as well as removing my makeup since makeup wipes break me out. This removes everything and all I have to do after is tone and moisturize my skin and I'm good to go!!!
Shabienne D.
Love it, it's clean and crisp, leaves you smelling like a flower.
It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, your skin nice is moisturized and you feel great after using
Monica B.
Upper Marlboro
It's wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead! Fresh, clean scent that lasts throughout the day. No drying residue to battle with like other deodorant soaps.
Gracy B.
Bronx, NY
I really like this soap. Makes me feel clean and is gentle enough to use when shaving your legs. I've used it also to remove my makeups and I feel clean afterwards.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?