BY LEVER 2000 #59 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
This soap is the only bar soap that I've used that didn't make my skin break out. It was very gentle on my skin and face. It has a nice light scent and is great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mackenzie H.
Louisville, KY
Very refreshing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long. Not to mention it is very reasonably priced, and it smells great! I use it daily and find that it is very gentle on my skin, even in the most sensitive areas.
Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I love this bar soap! It washes off clean, without residue, and has a very clean scent. It is moisturizing without feeling oily. And the scent stays with you throughout the day.
Laura J.
I love Lever 2000. I first heard of it when I asked my boyfriend why he smelled so great. The soap bar has a nice smell that is not too strong. It leaves your skin soft and nice. I use it regularly and I really recommend it.
Shatima R.
Fayetteville , GA
I had a good Experience WIth Lever. For me the Biggest thing as i have Dry Skin is Not having a Bar of soap that Dries Out.. It was Smooth, and had s Good Scent to it..
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
fair.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?