BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Catherine T.
Plainview, NY
This soap smells so nice! Whenever I use it I feel refreshed and super clean. Even though it leaves my skin feeling tight, I would still recommend this if you like smelling and feeling incredibly fresh.
Asherdee C.
I have used this soap since I was 15 years old. It's amazing and amazingly refreshing!

When I get out of the gym I actually use this soap before I apply any of the other shower gels. I know deep down lever takes the grime out !
Kay H.
The best thing about this soap aside that it does its job is that it does it for both genders! If there ever was a gender free spa that makes you feel secure that you smell wonderful with a smell that compliments both genders!!!
Anissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
This soap reminds me of my childhood and it's still great. I love how the bar soap lasts so long. One package lasted me for almost a year. Very economical and effective.
Moni S.
San Diego
Very good product. I love the smell and how your skin feels. The price is very accesible. I think is a good product and you don't need to spend a lot for a good quality.
Desire Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
This soap is the only bar soap that I've used that didn't make my skin break out. It was very gentle on my skin and face. It has a nice light scent and is great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Laura J.
I love Lever 2000. I first heard of it when I asked my boyfriend why he smelled so great. The soap bar has a nice smell that is not too strong. It leaves your skin soft and nice. I use it regularly and I really recommend it.
Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
My husband and I love this bar soap! It washes off clean, without residue, and has a very clean scent. It is moisturizing without feeling oily. And the scent stays with you throughout the day.
Shatima R.
Fayetteville , GA
I had a good Experience WIth Lever. For me the Biggest thing as i have Dry Skin is Not having a Bar of soap that Dries Out.. It was Smooth, and had s Good Scent to it..
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?