BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
Dawn W.
This soap has a refreshing and clean smell. It is gentle to my skin and does not leave it dry. The scent is long lasting. I don't use this product every day because this is my second go to soap but I would buy this product again.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the way this leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Definitely can say i wouldn't mind using this again! Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily!
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
Freash , get all the dirt right off greate for women , men , kids skin , great prices only $2.00
Katrin F.
I absolutely love this bar! I use it in the shower every night, and not only does this bar smell clean and fresh- it makes me feel clean and fresh!
Danielle H.
Charleston, SC
Leaves a fresh clean feeling each time! Until your next wash the fresh scent stays on you. When you can smell the clean it makes you feel fresher!
Beth d.
This is a great soap that leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. We have it in every bathroom in our house!
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Very good products. Smells good. It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I use it to wash my face too. It doesn't make my skin look dry.
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Lever 2000 bar soap has a refreshing fragrance. It also leaves you feeling fresh and clean and leaves your skin soft and refreshed. Try some today at your local grocery or discount store. I did and love it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?