BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Anita L.
Anita L.
Elmhurst, NY
Like the smell. Works fine and gets things done, but it not like something special. What I notice though is that this product seems to run out fast than other soap bars.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Bridgton, ME
Love this product! Fresh, clean smell, long lasting. Great value for the price. Leaves a fresh clean, light scent. Non irritating, long lasting! Bought this at Walmart.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Great bar soap which does not leave any film on your skin. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the smell is not overwhelming. It is also a great value for the number of bars.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Triangle, VA
Love Lever's.... It always smells so fresh. You come out of the shower refreshed and clean. It is a great product that I will continue to buy. It is gentle on the skin.
Shatima R.
Shatima R.
Yorktown, VA
I had a good Experience WIth Lever. For me the Biggest thing as i have Dry Skin is Not having a Bar of soap that Dries Out.. It was Smooth, and had s Good Scent to it..
Sa'Mya T.
Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Penny C.
Penny C.
Shacklefords, VA
I like the bar soap once or twice a week helps with my combination skin. But can dry your skin out to much if used more often. Keeps a good smell on your skin longer..
anitha d.
anitha d.
Rutherford, NJ
Hey All
I recently try this soap and my club store had a instore coupon. I was surprised how I felt after trying this. Clean and no fragrance . the price was great too
Jen N.
Jen N.
Longview, Tx
I love this product. I used it for years and will continue to use it. This bar soap is always reasonably priced. I can even use it to make homemade laundry detergent.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?