BY LEVER 2000

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Mary S.
Valrico
This soap left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I also love the shape of the bar it is easy to hold onto when taking a shower. Rinses off completely. I recommend it highly.
Andrea G.
Bronxville, NY
Love the fresh scent of this soap. Didn't give 5 stars because it's not as moisturizing as other soaps, but definitely my first choice when I want To feel clean and fresh!
Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
This is a very good soap. I use it daily in the shower. It doesn't leave a soap residue on me and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a great scent. It is my regular go to soap even when I use body wash I supplement with Lever 2000.
Tanya C.
Mc Dade, TX
I love this brand since it is a deodorant soap but it is not overly drying. I also think that it is affordable. I use it everyday and when I run out I am not happy! It is gentle but effective at the same time. This is my go to soap.
Eva G.
Madison, IN
it made my skin very soft and i felt very clean after using it. it wasnt very price, there was a fairly low price on it. the pros are very soft skin, feels clean. cons are it doesnt smell very good.
Liz L.
Mandeville, La
I really like the fresh smell of this soap. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh all day long. I can't always find this at my local grocery store so when I do see it I grab a bunch of packages now!
Nicole F.
Lever's Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap is a must-have in my home! Leaves my family and I feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is also long-lasting which is always a good thing!
Meredith H.
North Augusta, SC
Lever 2000 definitely gets the job done ... and you also smell clean too. Its not my favorite because it sometimes burns my skin. I usually use it when I'm really dirty from working out in my yard.
Bethany G.
Orlando, FL
Simple, clean, fresh and everything you need in a bar soap. No filmy residue! Plus, it's always at a great price, making the value even higher! Easy to find at any convenient store or grocery store. Would definitely buy again.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?