BY LEVER 2000 #49 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Meredith H.
North Augusta, SC
Lever 2000 definitely gets the job done ... and you also smell clean too. Its not my favorite because it sometimes burns my skin. I usually use it when I'm really dirty from working out in my yard.
Eva G.
Madison, IN
it made my skin very soft and i felt very clean after using it. it wasnt very price, there was a fairly low price on it. the pros are very soft skin, feels clean. cons are it doesnt smell very good.
Kimberly F.
Greensboro, NC
This is a very good soap. I use it daily in the shower. It doesn't leave a soap residue on me and it doesn't dry out my skin. It has a great scent. It is my regular go to soap even when I use body wash I supplement with Lever 2000.
Bethany G.
Orlando, FL
Simple, clean, fresh and everything you need in a bar soap. No filmy residue! Plus, it's always at a great price, making the value even higher! Easy to find at any convenient store or grocery store. Would definitely buy again.
Kay H.
The best thing about this soap aside that it does its job is that it does it for both genders! If there ever was a gender free spa that makes you feel secure that you smell wonderful with a smell that compliments both genders!!!
Asherdee C.
I have used this soap since I was 15 years old. It's amazing and amazingly refreshing!

When I get out of the gym I actually use this soap before I apply any of the other shower gels. I know deep down lever takes the grime out !
Anissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
This soap reminds me of my childhood and it's still great. I love how the bar soap lasts so long. One package lasted me for almost a year. Very economical and effective.
Moni S.
San Diego
Very good product. I love the smell and how your skin feels. The price is very accesible. I think is a good product and you don't need to spend a lot for a good quality.
Penny C.
Shacklefords, VA
I like the bar soap once or twice a week helps with my combination skin. But can dry your skin out to much if used more often. Keeps a good smell on your skin longer..
Mackenzie H.
Louisville, KY
Very refreshing! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day long. Not to mention it is very reasonably priced, and it smells great! I use it daily and find that it is very gentle on my skin, even in the most sensitive areas.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?