BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Sa'Mya T.
Louisville, KY
I love lever 2000 because it washes all the dirt and oils off your body and leaves your skin soft and smelling good. Lever is personally one of my favorite soap brands
Penny C.
Shacklefords, VA
I like the bar soap once or twice a week helps with my combination skin. But can dry your skin out to much if used more often. Keeps a good smell on your skin longer..
Laura J.
I love Lever 2000. I first heard of it when I asked my boyfriend why he smelled so great. The soap bar has a nice smell that is not too strong. It leaves your skin soft and nice. I use it regularly and I really recommend it.
Shatima R.
Fayetteville , GA
I had a good Experience WIth Lever. For me the Biggest thing as i have Dry Skin is Not having a Bar of soap that Dries Out.. It was Smooth, and had s Good Scent to it..
Amy F.
Ripley, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I love this bar soap! It washes off clean, without residue, and has a very clean scent. It is moisturizing without feeling oily. And the scent stays with you throughout the day.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
M y husband uses bar soap and really likes this
product. It has a pleasant smell without being 'perfumey'.
I usually purchase this at Walmart, and the price is
fair.
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
Very soft on sensitive skin, and has a great smell. I prefer liquid soap usually, but this has changed the game! I use this soap on a daily and my skin feels amazing!
Ruby E.
Virginia Beach, VA
I enjoy the silkiness and the light scent of this soap. It leaves no residue on my skin and helps prevent dryness throughout the day. The quality is better than you would expect for the cost. I consider it a good value.
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean. It did not feel like it left a soapy residue on my skin at all. I would 100% recommend this product.
Monica B.
Upper Marlboro
It's wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead! Fresh, clean scent that lasts throughout the day. No drying residue to battle with like other deodorant soaps.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?