BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Noreen D.
Noreen D.
West Orange, NJ
I don't care how hard it can be to find, I swear by this soap. I feel good knowing it's antibacterial. It's not heavily fragranced and does not leave a residue on my skin.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rensselaer, IN
I really love the way it smells, so fresh and clean, and u feel so refreshed and clean after showering, doesnt dry my skin out. My skin feels like it has been moisturized
Jalyn J.
Jalyn J.
Baltimore, MD
Smells really good and is not harsh on your skin. When we buy soap we buy a couple of packs of this brand & it last it doesn't disappear fast like other brands of bar soap
Bria N.
Bria N.
This bar soap is really refreshing, it smells amazing, it don't dry or irritate your skin, I use it a lot for washing my face and it just make my face feel really smooth!
Aristea K.
Aristea K.
West Chester, OH
It does the job, but its not my favorite. While it was a good value and my skin did feel very clean, I will not be repurchasing because it left my skin very dry feeling.
Jill K.
Jill K.
Lever 2000 gets you clean and fresh without leaving a residue. It is so moisturizing I even use it when I shave my legs! I love that it doesn't bother my sensitive skin!
Anita L.
Anita L.
Elmhurst, NY
Like the smell. Works fine and gets things done, but it not like something special. What I notice though is that this product seems to run out fast than other soap bars.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Orlando, FL
This bar of soap is very smoothI like how soft it makes my skin after a shower. Great product, I will normally use this soap daily because it is also rather inexpensive.
Anissa M.
Anissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
This soap reminds me of my childhood and it's still great. I love how the bar soap lasts so long. One package lasted me for almost a year. Very economical and effective.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Wish it had a scent that lasted a bit longer, but other wise I love the smell. I even love using it when I run out of shaving cream.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?