BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Alicia H.
Greenville, NC
I love the fresh smell of this soap! It gets me motivated to tske on the day!
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love this product. I can use it to clean both my face and my body. It doesn't react with my sensitive skin and always leaves my skin feeling clean.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I love the fresh scent and the clean feel on your skin. This soap is not too drying during the winter months.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
Holly Z.
Lockport, IL
Lever 2000 is my go-to soap for when I want to feel extra clean. It smells fresh, works well and does not leave any residue on the skin.
Dawn W.
This soap has a refreshing and clean smell. It is gentle to my skin and does not leave it dry. The scent is long lasting. I don't use this product every day because this is my second go to soap but I would buy this product again.
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
Freash , get all the dirt right off greate for women , men , kids skin , great prices only $2.00
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?