BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Joy O.
Orange, CA
Love Lever 2000 fragrance and the way it lauthers up sp quickly ! Also it make my skin feel so clean and fresh ! Love the moisture it imparts also ! My one and only bar soap !
Julia Y.
This is a very clean feeling soap don't get me wrong but it is very harsh. I would not use this on my skin because it made it very dry. If you have sensitive skin you will probably not like this soap.
Melissa W.
Absolutely love this soap, very refreshing and fresh scent last a while after using. The soap also last a really long time and we using purchase the 12 pack for a family of 4.
Tammy N.
Carl Junction, MO
Love how clean and fresh it makes my skin. I would recommend this product I usually by mine at the big box stores. My husband likes that he feels clean after a hard days work.
Ashley E.
Mankato, MN
I really like the scent of the soap, that was key for me. It's a very fresh and clean aroma. The shape of the soap is nice, as it is easy to hang onto. Lastly, I don't ever feel slimy or slippery after using it, I feel squeeky clean.
Kim G.
I've been using Lever 2000 for several years, I love it! I've tried other brands but I always go back to Lever 2000 because it smells fresh and clean, it's reasonably priced, and I feel clean when I use it. I would highly recommend it.
Meredith H.
North Augusta, SC
Lever 2000 definitely gets the job done ... and you also smell clean too. Its not my favorite because it sometimes burns my skin. I usually use it when I'm really dirty from working out in my yard.
Andrea G.
Bronxville, NY
Love the fresh scent of this soap. Didn't give 5 stars because it's not as moisturizing as other soaps, but definitely my first choice when I want To feel clean and fresh!
Tanya C.
Mc Dade, TX
I love this brand since it is a deodorant soap but it is not overly drying. I also think that it is affordable. I use it everyday and when I run out I am not happy! It is gentle but effective at the same time. This is my go to soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?