BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Ali M.
Ali M.
Rahway, NJ
Very good product for getting clean skin. The smell is very refreshing and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Dirt comes right off with use. I would recommend to a friend.
Antionette Y.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This bar soap is great! Really smells clam and fresh. Love Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap. Really gets you clean with our harsh chemicals hurting your skin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This wouldn't be my favorite means to clean my body, but works in a pinch. My husband, however, really likes this soap. I prefer a liquid soap. I feel it rinses off better.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Williamston, NC
I have really dry sensitive skin and the soap really helps to clean my skin and not make it so dry. I love the fresh scent and love how my skin feels after using this soap.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico
This soap left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I also love the shape of the bar it is easy to hold onto when taking a shower. Rinses off completely. I recommend it highly.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lever's Perfectly Fresh Bar Soap is a must-have in my home! Leaves my family and I feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is also long-lasting which is always a good thing!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Bronxville, NY
Love the fresh scent of this soap. Didn't give 5 stars because it's not as moisturizing as other soaps, but definitely my first choice when I want To feel clean and fresh!
Noreen D.
Noreen D.
West Orange, NJ
I don't care how hard it can be to find, I swear by this soap. I feel good knowing it's antibacterial. It's not heavily fragranced and does not leave a residue on my skin.
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
I really like this soap because it cleans deep and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh and doesn't leave a sticky residue after washing up ! Amzing ! Its a must try/buy !
Heather M.
Heather M.
I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?