BY LEVER 2000 #49 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Ameerah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used Lever 2000 for over 10 years and it has yet to disappoint me. It leaves me feeling clean and smooth. My skin is very sensitive. I don't have to worry about breakouts because I trust this product, always have and always will.
Tiffani M.
Albers, IL
I like Lever2000 because it is really budget friendly. I am really not a big bar soap fan but this has a great clean scent that actually sticks to you unlike other more expensive brands of body soap. Both me and my husband use this soap.
Lisa O.
Glendale, AZ
This soap smells so good. I have used it since I was a newlywed and it reminds me of a carefree time in life. I just feel super clean after a shower and don't even wasn't perfume
Melissa P.
I like the smell it leaves and the price it fits our family my family is really picky about things and i am always up to try new things and when they liked lever 2000 i was hapy
Lauren Y.
This product has a nice sent and I love using bar soap at the sink. However, I would not recommend using it on the body and definitely on face because if can be too harsh and drying. But there's definitely a clean feel and I'd recommend!
Toni D.
Santa Ana, CA
This soap has such a clean scent and when you use it, the lathering is tremendous. makes you feel clean all over your body. You can purchase Lever Soap just about anywhere and the price it is better to purchase 2, 4, 8 or 12 bars package.
Melissa W.
Absolutely love this soap, very refreshing and fresh scent last a while after using. The soap also last a really long time and we using purchase the 12 pack for a family of 4.
Angela H.
Riviera Beach, FL
Have always like using lever 2000 for its smoothness and freshness.
has a silkiness to it and leave body feeling smooth and really refreshed. It has also has a nice scent. I would always buy this soap.
Kim G.
I've been using Lever 2000 for several years, I love it! I've tried other brands but I always go back to Lever 2000 because it smells fresh and clean, it's reasonably priced, and I feel clean when I use it. I would highly recommend it.
Karla S.
Hollywood, FL
Does its job! Feel fresh and clean after using it I prefer to use it with a loofah! The scent is very nice smells so clean. One thing I would say is it leaves my skin a tad dry but other than that I love it. Would forsure repurchase!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?