BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Nina Z.
Bensalem, PA
I love this soap I don't know y I have tried it sooner my mom got me using this soap smells refreshing and doesn't leave my skin dry
Ashley E.
Mankato, MN
I really like the scent of the soap, that was key for me. It's a very fresh and clean aroma. The shape of the soap is nice, as it is easy to hang onto. Lastly, I don't ever feel slimy or slippery after using it, I feel squeeky clean.
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
This soap is hands down my favorite bar soap! I've tried other brands that seem to dry my skin out. I really like the smell this soap leaves behind. Lever 200 is also a great value! I use it every time I shower! I definitely recommend using Lever 2000 bar soap!
Jacinta P.
Troy, NY
I like lever it is gentle on me and my family's skin! My daughter has excema and it doesn't dry her skin out. It has a refreshing smell when showering. I usually buy the 8 pack and I can always find a coupon! It is one of my household preferences.
Melody B.
Newport News, VA
This is my go to soap for bathing. great product to use after leaving the gym. I love how I feel nice and clean after usage. I use this soap twice daily. I purchase this product while shopping at a military commissary. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Melissa V.
I alternate this bar soap with another brand so that my skin doesn't get used to either. I love the way this smells and leaves my skin soft.
Lisa F.
Surprise, AZ
Clean and refreshing scent! Would definitely repurchase! Use this product multiple times a week. Not drying to the skin. Priced very well. Not too pricey. Usually buy it at Frys food and drug or Wal-Mart. Also purchase at target. Would be nice if other scents were available.
Pat P.
Avon Lake, OH
I like the smell of this soap. It isn't strong and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I wish it came as a lotion since I'd like the smell to stay with me.
Meagan E.
This is a very good soap. It lathers great, but can sometimes leave skin a little dry.
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?