BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Underrated and very reasonably priced while being gentle on the skin! Did not dry me out (which most soaps do!) easy soap scent that was not overbearing! Perfect for kids too!
Mellanie M.
Mellanie M.
Leasburg, MO
I used this bar soap, along with a different brand of bar soap, to melt down and after adding a few other ingredients, maDE my own laundry soap.
I like the smell of this soap.
Joy O.
Joy O.
Orange, CA
Love Lever 2000 fragrance and the way it lauthers up sp quickly ! Also it make my skin feel so clean and fresh ! Love the moisture it imparts also ! My one and only bar soap !
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Absolutely love this soap, very refreshing and fresh scent last a while after using. The soap also last a really long time and we using purchase the 12 pack for a family of 4.
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
I use this brand in my daily routine! And I love it! My skin usually tends to dry a lot with differents soup brands but no with Lever, It also leaves a fresh scent on my skin
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
It burned my lady parts.. And my skin was very dry after. I even had red patches on my legs. I'm not allergic to anything but I didn't have the best reaction to this bar soap
Lataisha W.
Lataisha W.
Bronx, NY
I love the smell of this soap on my skin and so does my partner. He's always reminiscent of a pet dog, sniffing away at me. I find it to be humorous, not at all embarrassing.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Utica, NY
Good product with a great scent. Doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Easy to lather and rinse away. Leave me feeling fresh and clean all day long. No harsh chemicals.
Chastity M.
Chastity M.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed using Lever 2000. The smell is nice and it doesn't leave any residue when washed off. Lever 2000 is very affordable, especially when purchased in the 8 pack.
Richard D.
Richard D.
Dayton, TN
Clean smelling, lathers nicely, and leaves a clean, fresh feel . It is a good choice if you are looking for a clean fresh smell and feel. Reasonably priced and holds up well
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?